a new day has come

*Vanessa POV**today is the day, today is the day reeeee I am too happy just too happy I  have no idea that if I can even walk or EVEN GET OUT OF BED

*Vanessa POV*
*today is the day, today is the day reeeee I am too happy just too happy I  have no idea that if I can even walk or EVEN GET OUT OF BED. I am gonna see the royal palace, I am gonna finally see the world outside this forest... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE too happyyyyyy.*

''I was so happy once I figured out today is the day my dream, my wish will come true. I was scared of the outside world before but now I am dying to see outside of this forest see the guards, see the people I can say I will finally get to see new people today, as I have only seen one person's face in my entire life and to be honest I want to see the world that I have never seen before a world which does not know that a girl who has powers exists although I am a little worried about how are we gonna survive there as their things are so expensive and we will also need shelter and I wonder how is mother going to afford that much... I always wanted to see the world outside this forest but I never thought that it was going to be this much expensive but hey still I can finally full filth my wish as today I am going to pack and at night we are going to leave...'' 

* Vanessa packed all her stuff and helped her so-called mother prepare the food and other important things*

* at the evening they were relaxed since they were finally done with all the packing stuff it was 6:00 in the evening and they were having tea with snacks*

Getta: dear, how are you feeling since you know this is your first time going outside of this forest.
Vanessa: I know mom I am as happy that even if I count the stars in the sky even that won't define how happy and excited I am.

* Getta just laughed at what Vanessa said and sipped her tea*

Getta: what would you do if I told you that today night there is going to be a parade at the palace as yesterday  the prince turned 21
Vanessa: I also turned 17 yesterday... he and I have the same birthday dates 
Getta: yes dear. I think you should sleep now I will wake you up when it will be time to go...good night
Vanessa: Good night

* Getta kissed her on the cheeks and bid her good night and left her room*

after 4 hours Getta got up and saw the time it was nearly 3 am which meant that the parade would have ended so she got up and did all the necessary words and completed the packing that was left. after about half an hour she woke Vanessa and told her to get ready because they will have to leave at 4 am or after 15 mins and so on... 

Getta: Vanessa come on! wake up and get ready quickly if it will be 7 the whole kingdom will wake up so come on we have a long journey ahead of us and very little time.
Vanessa: five min more, please... it's too early and I am very sleepy please wake me up a little later
Getta: VANESSA! get up RIGHT NOW OR ELSE IT WILL NOT BE SUCH A GOOD DAY AS YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!
Vanessa: I'm up! no need to make my good day into a bad one...hehe

after that, she woke up and got ready and Getta was already awake and ready so she was waiting for her dear daughter to get ready. When Vanessa "finally eternities later" ( a/n: I am so happy that she finally did because this author is going to kill this character{Vanessa} especially because she takes too much time to get ready, you guys agree with me? ;>) got ready she asked her mother to go... she was so excited as she was going to see the outside world TONIGHT (a/n: hmmm... it's nearly morning so I would say today rather than tonight, anyways sorry to the readers if I am disturbing you too much sooo Buh bye!) 

she got out of the forest with the help of her mother's magic and was amazed by the view that was in front of her especially because birds were chirping and fresh air he felt that her heart had lightened. she felt that she was finally free and that her life had opened up 

*VANESSA POV:
when I saw the view in front of me I felt like the feeling of being imprisoned had finally gone and  I was here standing on a hilltop with such a breathtaking view of the kingdom. I felt that I was free like a bird had been free out of its cage after such a long time and I was feeling lightened and all my insecurities had gone into thin air.
I was almost startled when mother called me and when I was almost about to fall but mother caught me and scolded me for being very careless and I gotta agree that when she called me careless, she was correct...
END OF VANESSA POV_.*

Getta: dear be careful these hills are rocky and slippery... you might fall and surviving these hills is beyond impossible.
Vanessa: hmm so you mean by beyond impossible... then I will take it as possible*acting proud*
Getta: *facepalms in frustration*
Vanessa: *laughs at her mother's actions*

_TIME SKIP_

1-hour later Vanessa was very tired so she decided to rest and asked her mother to stop for a little while and Getta understood her that she was tired and decided to find a safe place inside the woods so they can camp and stay there for the night they found a good place near-by they settled there after a little while they heard howling of wolves and saw shadows dancing at a distance. Getta knew what they were and  she said "the Canis!" Vanessa was a little confused but then she knew that those howls could only come from wolves and the fact that she had studied wolves and she knew that wolves were scared of fire so without wasting any time she gathered some dry wooden sticks and set them on fire a little later the wolves got scared and ran away but little did they know that there was another pack behind them which looked more dangerous as the wolves were growling and snarling at the two( Vanessa and Getta)and then suddenly one of the wolves attacked at_

... HMMM will they make it to the kingdom alive and healthy without getting injured? what do you think? write your opinion_