meaning of this

i wasnt planning on coming back soon

but after all these deserted petals

i couldnt let them just dry out without letting the whole world smell them

so i'll leave them on the window sill

to swallow the sunlight

end their life

potpourri

_________________

hi blossombums

i've had one of the most amazing experience and yet the most heartbreaking. it wasnt some blossoming blissful romance if y'all are thinking along those lines..no, flowers dont commit to anything. not even the sunshine. i had become very close emotionally to a certain venus fly trap. we shared laughs and tears and bricks from walls we had help each other break down. he was a true friend that you couldnt help but show your true emotions to (as thorny as  my heart is, he didnt mind the prick). well after months of our eventful trips and sandy feet moments i called it to an end as my conscience screamed for me to remain on an island (i love being alone even to the point of not encouraging friendships). and now i have these weird emotions in reverse. as if ive been prematurely ripped from my mums womb and im screaming to go back. (*giggles*, please do dont think me crazy, its all blosso's - my new inner gardenia fascination - fault)

so please bear with me

my poetry will not be sweet... flowers cants always look and smell good at the same time.