Chapter:25

Unedited...

***********

"What the fuck are you saying?" Cara yelled loosing her temper.

"Well well" Clarissa chuckled at her reaction.

"Let me tell you something Cara. You know when you are a child of a rich family the first thing they taught you is how to keep your self calm even in the most absurd environment" She smirked when Cara froze in her track.

"What a lovely expression you have there. You are just proving my theory Cara" Clarissa said. When the maid walked with with a cup off tea.

"Did you have the time to inform your employer?" Clarissa asked the maid who looked at her shocked, dropping the tray.

"What a clumsy little maid you are" Clarissa stood up walking straight to her.

"Sebastian can you find who she called. Though I have a hunch who could it be Stevenson Right?" She extend her hand for the maid to hand over her phone.

"What the hell are doing Clarissa?" Cara asked.

"Do you know the repercussions of what you are doing? You are playing with something you should not" Cara said looking at Sebastian desperately who ignored her.

"Why can't I play? Cara"

"You, your husband and my father have been playing with us for way too long. I am just returning the favour"

"Clarissa you don't..." Cara panicked almost.

"Shut up, Cara" She glare at her.

"You know I am at my ends wit even if the satan comes here and ask me to go to hell, I will gladly go as long as I can get answers. And don't worry I will invite you, father and Stevenson. What a lovely family reunion"

"My my when did I become such a family woman?" She rolled her eyes, disregarding Cara.

"Oh! Yes off course I need to look out for my family Can't say when they will backstab me" She spat those words with a playful undertone. Cara paled even more.

"Well, how do you want this to go Cara?" She asked.

"Care to explain what is going on? Or do you want us to find it in a more legal way?"

"Do you think the police will take actions?" Cara glare at her.

"Off course they will as long as they know I am Clarissa Valentine with Sebastian standing behind me. I don't see why they won't? Don't you?"

"You are not understanding anything you brat" Cara yelled.

"Don't you see what happened to him? Don't you know what you are doing will come with far worse consequences?" She said huffing annoyed at the girl who is hell bent down to find out about thing she should not.

Clarissa laughed, "How bad could it get Cara? Sebastian does not remember anything clearly. He is suffering from Dissociate identity Disorder. Our live has fallen apart. My daughter lived the last two years without her father."

"It will destroy you and Sebastian both" Cara said crouching down rubbing her face. Clarissa stare at her.

"Who are you Cara?"

"Don't you hear what I said?" Cara glare at her.

"Who are you Cara?" Clarissa said more coldly not giving her any space.

"What exact happened all those years ago? Why is he suffering from Dissociate Identity Disorder?What did a 5 year old had to go through? What traumatic event did he go through for that to happened?" Cara looked away.