Chapter 1

This is my first story so be friendly :)

Comment and vote please

Complicated Life of Sharna

Chapter 1

Sharna's P.O.V

I hit my alarm. Urghh I hate Mondays! It's the last term of me being in secondary school. I can't wait to leave to get away from all the bitching, fakes and haters. I didn't have many friends at this school because... well that's another long story, ha-ha!

Anyways, I got up and went into the bathroom. After I had my shower and brushed my teeth, I put on my uniform. My uniform was navy blue and most people would probably say that they hate their uniform but I quite like mine. I then brushed my thick black hair. My mum is Spanish, my dad is Jamaican and English and I am all of the above. I'm quite light skin though almost a white persons complexion considering I'm mixed race and I look puerto rican.

I decided to straighten my hair because I want to look good on the first day of a new term. After I straightened my hair I clipped half of my hair back into a butterfly clip and left the other half out. I carefully applied on my mascara and pencil eyeliner. I then put my strawberry lip gloss on, looked in the mirror for the last time and saw I looked very sexy (even in my uniform).

I finally put on my blazer over my white shirt which was tucked into my navy pleated skirt which was at my waist and it was way above knees. I looked like a hot St. Trinians. I put on my white knee high socks and then my new black dolly shoes. Lastly, I put on my tie and unbuttoned two of the top buttons on my shirt.

I picked up my phone (iPhone 4s) and messaged my best friend Kyla to meet me at our usual bus-stop. I threw my books and my emergency make-up into my bag. I went downstairs where my mum was sitting there as if she was expecting me.

"Sharna hija, I'm going to be late home tonight." My mum said.

"Why?" I replied, confused.

"Because, well, I have a ermmm... a date" She said quietly

"A DATE? WITH WHO? OMG MAMA! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I screamed at her.

"You are? Thank God. I was getting scared for a moment then. I'm glad that you're happy for me."

"Of course I am happy for you! After dad left I am glad to be able to have a male figure to look up to" I said, smirking. "Well, I have to go now mama. See you later." I kissed her on the cheek and left.

Honestly, I never was happy for my mum when she found someone knew. I didn't see why should she have happiness and I cant! I was in love with all her previous boyfriends but they still loved my mum so I told my mum I hated them so that their relationship would end. I know its evil... and I do love my mum but I want to be happy as well. I sometimes considered if I needed counselling, I mean, that is not normal behaviour for a teenager, right?

My dad left because he used to rape me, but at the time he made me believe that I loved him and everything was right. He left a year later. He left because he didn't want to hurt my mum and he loved her, yet he was hurting me. I told him to break up with my mum or I would tell the police he used to rape me. So he chose to leave but only leaving my mum a note. Its sad he's gone and I miss him, but there's nothing I can do about that now.

I hope one day I see him again...

COMMENT! VOTE! BE NICE!