Part Twenty Seven

Kiara's pov/

The drive to Nobu wasn't that far, so we got there within 10 minutes.

'After you my lady.' Harry said opening the car door for me. 

'You hit different when you act like a gentlemen.' I said to Harry as we walked towards the restaurant. 

'And I don't hit different normally.' Harry said sarcastically. The two of us made our way into the restaurant and was greeted by the waitress, who introduced herself as Lily. 

'Here's your table, I'll come and get your drinks in a few minutes.' Lily said walking away to greet some other customers. Being the obvious gentlemen he is, Harry pulled out the chair for me. 

'Should we just get a bottle of prosecco?' I suggested. 

'Jeez your turning into me,' Harry laughed, 'It does sound like a good idea though.' 

'What drinks would you two like?' Lily asked us as she got out her notepad. 

'A bottle of prosecco please.' Harry said. A couple of minutes later she came back with the prosecco. 

'Would you like me to open it?' 

'Nope I'm good.' Harry said. 

'I need to video this.' I said getting my phone out and opening Instagram, and pressing record. 

'I've got this.' Harry said. Well he did open it, but it wasn't graceful as such. 

'The camera was just pressure.' Harry said as I posted the video on my story. 

'At least you didn't spill it.' I shrugged. 

'Anyway what are you going to get?' I asked the VERY handsome boy sitting opposite me.

'Probably a steak. What about you?' He asked closing the menu. 

'Black cod obviously.' 

'You get that EVERY TIME.' Harry said. 

'Because it's so good.' I smiled. Our waitress came over and ordered our food for us. I sipped on my prosecco, but Harry just downed the whole glass. 

'I might take those gentleman comments back.' I said as Harry refilled both of our glasses. 

'Woww that's unfair.' Harry frowned. 

'Anyway about that Ethan stuff, are you chill about it?' I asked as he handed me my glass. 

'Yeah I suppose. He needs to find the right girl. I have an idea.' Harry smirked. 

'What is it?'

'You'll see.' Harry called the waitress over, and I could see where this was going. 

'Are you two okay?' She asked us. 

'Yes we are very good. This is going to seem very random.' 

'And forward.' I laughed as I butted in. 

'My friend, Ethan, is single and a little birdie told me that you seem EXACTLY like his type.' 

'Ooh okay umm do you have I way I could urm talk to him?' She smiled. 

'Yes I'll give you his number and let him know.' Harry wrote down Ethan's number of a piece of paper the waitress handed over and gave it back to him. 

'Have fun.' I smiled at Lily as she walked away. 

'If that works, which is will, I better be invited to the wedding.' Harry laughed. 

'You would be the best man 100%.' I continued. Lily came back over with the biggest smile on her face with our food. Lily handed me the black cod and Harry the steak. 

'I've just had my break so I texted Ethan and he replied.' She said. 

'OOOH.' I said winking. Lily had to go and serve some other people so it was just me and Harry again. 

We ate our food, and Harry wanted a bit of the cod I had to I fed him like a baby, much to our amusement. We then ordered our deserts, we both had chocolate cake. 

'Um Harry you have something there.' I said pointing to his cheek. 

'Oh oops.' Harry laughed whilst wiping his cheek. Lilly came back over a couple of minutes later with our bill. Harry paid with his card, I put my jumper on and then we walked out of the restaurant. 

'Miss me?'

'Josh?'