Chapter 11. Guilt and Shame.

Asami's POV.

Madara and Hashirama and some of their clan members left some hours ago, while the new clan just arrived, but something wasn't quite right. When I was waiting for them, together with Yumi. I didn't want to do it alone because I was kinda unsure about this. I'm not really the ideal person for this. Mito would kindly greet them, and everything would be really formal.. but that's so not me. I'm lazy, not very ladylike at times, and I'll admit that I can be childish as well. I'm not acting my age, but I don't want to be someone who acts completely mature all the time.. what would be the fun of that?

Anyway, the clan Yumi and I were waiting on, arrived just ten minutes ago, but there were only man and women, not a single kid. It can't be possible that there aren't any kids in a clan, or were they all murdered during the war? I had heard of this clan before.. the Tanaka clan. It ran into them a few months ago. They especially fight with summons, but aren't that strong themselves. But I never though they would go live here. They were rude people, and always hated other clans. When they arrived, they asked me where Hashirama and Madara were. After I told them they weren't here at the moment, the look in their eyes made me feel uneasy.

I didn't trust them.

The Takana clan was always longing for power. No matter to who they were up, they always lost the battle. They became more powerful after they began to fight with summons. They became specialists in , just like the Uzumaki are specialists in the art of fuinjutsu. They won more battles, but still ended up as one of the lasts. They still weren't powerful enough.

Not every clan can be as strong as the Uchiha and Senju..

We were amost at the compound the Takana clan was going to live in, but something didn't seen right. Their leader wasn't here. They told me he saw with some other men getting some belongings to take with them to here, but it just didn't feel right.

I gasped when I heard a loud explosion, and Yumi shrieked. I quickly looked behind me, and saw smoke rising in the air. I immediately thought at Madara and Hashirama. Was it their doing? Did they find that clan that was threatening the village? I clenched my fists.

I hope they are alright... What am I thinking?! Madara and Hashirama can easily beat those guys! They are the strongest shinobi from this era, of course they will be alright! But still.. Why did I feel so uneasy. Why was I so afraid something would happen to them? A picture of Madara flashed through my head. He had always been mean and cold.. but sometimes.. he seemed like a different person. Then he glares people to death, and the other moment, he is smiling. I really didn't understand him, but I guess he's okay. A soft smile appeared on my face. He'll be fine..

I was snapped out of my thought by Yumi, who gave me a small push. ''Yumi..?''

Then I noticed. The people of the Takana clan.. they were.. smiling, and I didn't like that smile at all..

Madara's POV.

I grunted as I slayed the last one of the Takana clan. Those bastards! Did they really think they culd get away with betraying us like that?! Hashirama and I offered them a home, where they could be protected, but they lured us out of the village and sent half of the clan inside to take over the village. I will kill them all.. But now half of the clan is wiped out, we should wipe out the rest of the clan as well. But they were already in the village.. with Asami..

She can't stop them all, she's too weak for that. A part of the Uchiha is still in the village as well, just lke other clans. If they just work together to stop the Takana clan, she'll be fine..

''Madara, we better hurry back!'' Hashirama yells.

That guy... he really got on my nerves today! He was ordering me around like he stood above me. I will not be ordered around by someone. I do what I want to do, not what someone else tells me to do.

''Madara-sama.''

''Let's go, Keiji.'' I grumbled.

Asami's POV.

 I dodged a kick from some woman and punched her in the stomach instead, sending her flying. They really were weak, only their summons were though to beat. They were pretty big, and since I barely know any offensive techniques, all I could do was sealing them away.

I already sealed away many, but new ones came over and over again. At this rate, I will run out of chakra. Some others from different clans were already here to help, and I felt guilty. Guilty for letting them in without noticing they were the enemy all along. I should have seen it from the very beginning. I'm so stupid..

Some huge bear growled at me and lashed out. I barely dodged his sharp claws, but they managed to rip my clothes. I grunted and ripped my robe completely off. I was still wearing a tank top and shorts anyway, and it was easier to fight like this as well. I was about to do a sealing technique, when I heard a scream. I looked to the right and saw Yumi lying on the ground. ''Yumi!''

I was about to stand up, to help her, but someone from the Sarutobi clan was already there to help her out. I sighed in relief, but winced when I heard the bear growl again. Quickly looking back, I saw him lashing out already again. My eyes widened and I rapidly jumped back, but I was too slow. The claws scratched my across my stomach, leaving some cuts. I gritted my teeth in pain and put my  hand on the wound. Maybe Madara was right.. I wasn't strong at all. All these years, travelling around, I became stronger.. How can I lose like this.. I'm so pathetic..

''Asami, get up already!''

Madara's POV.

''Asami, get up already!'' I yelled in annoyance. Does she want to be killed or something?! Asami looked up to me, and just then I saw blood on her hands. Was she wounded? Hearing a loud growl, I saw a bear walking at Asami.

''Asami-san, watch out!'' Keiji shouted.

Asami looked over her shoulder and I've never seen her look like that before at someone. She had a fierce look in her eyes. The always carefree, laid-back, lazy Asami... I never thought I would see her like this. She did a few hand seals and a pattern appeared on the ground. ''So fast..'' I heard Keiji mumble.

The bear was sealed within the formula itself, and Asami stood up. I could clearly see she was almost out of chakra, and she couldn't fight much longer like this.. I ran at her, slying everybody from the enemy in my way, and just when somebody was about to attack Asami, I pushed my katana in his chest and kiled him.

''I don't remember asking for your help, Uchiha-san..'' she murmured.

I smirked. ''You can always thank me later for it..''

Asami wobbled on her feet, and I grunted. ''Keiji, cover me!''

''Hai, Madara-sama.''

I quickly sheathed my sword and went to support Asami. ''You're really reckless..'' I mumbled.

.......

Sorry if it sucked.. I'm not very good at writing fighting scenes..