4

i woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door. "billie move over" i whispered. she didnt move. (my hair.... it don't move). i sighed as i picked her up so her legs wrapped around my waist and her head was in my neck. "what?" i asked annoyed as i opened the door. "m get the fuck up so we can go" kentrell said. "go where? i'm supposed to be off today" i huffed. "well we need extra help so-" i cut him off. "no. if you need extra help go get it from somebody else i'm not doing shit today" i told him.

  "who is she?" he asked pointing to the girl in my arms. "dumbass it's billie now get the fuck outta my face" i shut the door. i turned around and laid billie on the bed so she could stay asleep while i texted my boss.

  i heard shuffling and i turned around to billie waking up slowly

  i heard shuffling and i turned around to billie waking up slowly. "mmm" she groaned. "come back to bed" she said making grabby hands. i smiled at her cuteness quickly giving in. she laid her head back on my chest and lifted her leg over mine. "why you get up?" she yawned. "kentrell woke me up" i answered. she hummed in response nuzzling her head into my neck. "you're so cute" i poke my bottom lip out. "anyways... what are we gonna do today?" she asked. "i'm not sure but my siblings won't be home till late at night" i shrugged.

  "i need clothes to wear" she said. "you can wear some of mine b" i said. "let's get breakfast" she perked up. "people still eat breakfast?" i laughed. "yes aaaaaand you're gonna eat with me" she smiled. "you're so adorable" i gushed as i pinched her now pink cheeks. (😳) "whatchu wanna eat ma?" i asked as i ran my hands through her blonde hair. "can we get waffles?" she suggested. "whatever you want baby" i smiled. she blushed at the name making me chuckle. "where we buying from?" she asked me. "some vEgAn place" i laughed. "whatever" she rolled her eyes at me.

time skip

it's been a couple of days since me and billie hung out. she's had some work to do and so have i. she kinda ghosted me though but i guess that's what celebs do. today i'm going into one of our safe houses the gang owns because we're having a meeting. "what do y'all think it's for?" i asked my siblings. "apparently they took some people in and one of us will have to train them each" kentrell said. i hummed and nodded my head as we continued to drive.

we made it after a couple more minutes walking straight in. the smell of weed and alcohol immediately filled my nostrils. (lmao 'nostrils'). "hey! the ones we've been waiting for" our boss jermaine greeted us. "wassup bro" we said in unison. "alright so the people we brought in are right over here" he led us to a secluded room. i stopped in my tracks at who i saw sitting there tied up. "b-boss what are they doing here" i asked. "they're who we brought in durrr now untie them and pick who you're training. we got shit to do" he said.

"we can't take them in" alyssa said. "and why not?" jermaine questioned. "because they're celebrities bro. they could easily tell people about the gang and the whole world will believe them. plus if they 'go missing' the world will fucking stop" kentrell explained. "welp. deal with it" jermaine shrugged. "are you drunk? you never make bad decisions like this" i said. "yes i am drunk but i never make bad decisions now carry on" he waved as he left. i looked back at the three sitting there to see one of them with tears in their eyes.

i rushed over to them untying them and carefully taking the duct tape off their mouths. "are y'all ok? i'm so sorry" i immediately asked. "i'm scared" billie whispered. "poor baby come here" i frowned as i held her in my arms. "fin and claudia i'm so sorry. i don't even know how y'all got into this. i-i can try to get y'all out. it may be hard bu-" i was cut off. "mya it's fine i think we can survive as long as they don't kill us" fin chuckled. i looked at claudia as she just smiled sadly at me, billie still sniffling in my arms. "i guess y'all can crash with us cuz after all this you cant go home" kentrell said.

"what about our things?" claudia asked. "give me the address and a list of everything y'all will need and i'll pick it up" alyssa offered. they both nodded while billie was clinging onto me for fear life. "you ok princess?" i whispered in her ear so only she could hear me. she slowly nodded against my chest holding me tighter. "well let's get y'all settled in" i sighed. they got up and we went to the truck squeezing in. the drive was quiet and sorta sad feeling so i tried to brighten the mood. "at least now we can have a giant sleepover" i smiled awkwardly. they all laughed at my attempt to cheer them up.