Vinte e quatro.

Ally's POV

I have to admit that I am quite excited to apply for the job at Vogue Brazil. My nerves are already on the edge as I step into the large photo studio in Rio, trying to take all the impressions in at once; the large glass windows in the area where the models are going to get their make-up done, the many mirrors everywhere, the high ceilings and the white walls, plastered with photoshoots and Vogue covers.

The manager asked me to wait here before we will meet for the first time and after that I will have to show off my skills at applying make-up and styling a model.

"Good day, Allison Smith, isn't it?"

A feminine voice interrupts my thoughts and as I turn around I look right at none other than Daniela Falcão, the editor-in-chief of the Brazilian Vogue, smiling friendly as she holds out her hand politely.

"Yes indeed, it's an honor to meet you Ms. Falcão!" I say and shake her hand carefully, still glancing at her in awe.

"Please call me Daniela dear" the Brazilian laughs, immediately making me feel more comfortable than before.

"Of course Daniela" I reply surprised and wonder how I even got the chance to meet her and involve with the Vogue, it's crazy.

"We actually recognized from the personal dates you gave us that you must be the woman that is said to pregnant by Neymar Jr, is that right?" Daniela asks and for some reason I feel my heart sink.

They probably invited me because I am linked to Neymar and already kind of used to the photographers. (××I don't mean to offend Daniela Falcão or any other workers at the Vogue with these and the following words and I am not saying that the Vogue just gives people who are known, jobs, but it sadly works almost everywhere very often that way...××)

"Yeah, that's right!" I answer and feel my cheeks heat up as the editor-in-chief smiles.

Don't you think about him...

"So we first thought that our most important and most talented make-up artist will show you how the studio looks like, then Cristina will watch you at work and will evaluate the result and last but not least one of our reporters will interview you because of the whole thing with Neymar, it is just the most exciting theme right now in the celebrity world!" Daniela explains, still smiling at me brightly as she removes a strain of her hair from her face.

"It will be an honor." I respond as politely as before, returning the smile although I am getting more nervous by the second.

I am going to have an interview- with the Vogue! Isn't that just amazing?

"Good luck!" Daniela claims before sending the main make-up artist over to me.

"I am Cristina and you are Allison, right? Nice to meet you!"

"That's right, nice to meet you too Cristina!"

Little do I already know by her warm smile and her friendly, encouraging following words that this is going to be the beginning of a long and true friendship.

---

"Paula looks wonderful!" Daniela exclaims as I finally finished the make-up on one upcoming model, also looking at my work proudly.

Daniela doesn't know that Cristina helped me a little here and a little there, showing me tricks how to make her look even more natural and amazing.

"You totally get the job, congratulations!" the editor-in-chief cheers and shakes my hand once again, being impressed by my skills.

"You will start your work tomorrow at eight in the morning when an important photoshoot for the cover will take place, please be punctual, will you?"