CAPITULO 1: PROLOGO

Year 2040 an unknown race self nominated Siren invades the earth expelling humanity from the seas, humanity resisted, but due to naval power And the electronic warfare of the enemy quickly the world fleet was quickly decimated, in response the UN creates the maritime organization Azur Lane and gathered all the scientists, engineers and technicians from around the world in secret and developed the Kansen project which are guided missile ships in the shape of women using mental cubes which takes 5 years to develop, then they are used these weapons to fight in equal conditions against the Siren.

After 100 years peace was achieved due to the efforts of the Kansen and the sacrifice of many allies, peace was reestablished.

UNITED STATES PERAL HARBOR BASE. RIMPAC NAVAL EXERCISES

The day is clear and it is a hot day, ships (Kansen) of various nationalities anchor at the dock.

In one of them walks a girl who appears to be about 15 years old, she wears a medical gown and her expression is tired and she has a quite large dark circle as if she has not slept several days, of course that is pure bluff, she like As a warship and also as a doctor, she takes good care of herself, however, to give the appearance of a very stereotypical scientific doctor, she uses makeup to have a tired expression.

???: Absalon! Wait!

The girl dressed as a doctor turns in the direction of the voice and sees Arleigh Burke calling her name.

Absalon: Oh, Arleigh, what's up?

Arleigh: (worried) Sorry to bother you, but my little sister Cole had an accident when we were training for tomorrow's exercises.

Absalon: I see. How did that happen?

Arleigh: By accident she sprained her ankle while maneuvering.

Absalon: (Sigh) I see, thank goodness it's not serious, well, it will just be a bandage and with a lotion it should be more than enough.

Arleigh together with Absalon go to where Cole and Arleigh's sisters are, Absalon does her necessary medical treatments and when she finishes she gives some instructions to Cole to rest and not participate in the exercises tomorrow, then the American destroyers say goodbye of Absalon and she smiling goodbye.

??: Busy?

Absalon: ¿Hmmm?

Absalon turns her gaze to the voice and sees an American carrier alongside a British carrier.

Absalon: Nimitz, Wales. What happens?

Nimitz: No, nothing, we only saw you treating Cole's wounds and we approached like curious, however, I see that you are done.

Absalon: Yes, after all my country has sent me alone to this exercise, I have to measure up.

Wales: (Giggle) Please save your energy for your landing job.

Absalon: (Chuckles) Thank you very much for the advice, however, I am more used to medical tasks.

Nimitz: Yes, I see it. But on second thought you could have pressed the vital point and fixed the problem in a matter of seconds.

Absalon: (Annoyed giggle) Well, Liaoning, who taught me those techniques, told me not to use them unless it is an emergency, otherwise she threatened to kill me if I used them carelessly.

Wales: Wasn't that an emergency?

Absalon: Of course not. By the way. What will be done tomorrow?

Nimitz: Well, as usual, we will do surface-to-surface operations and then we will move on to anti-aircraft wars and finally we will do amphibious assault operations and take care of the wounded.