Final

• Dedicated to Capati

"Sehun, get me the plunger please."

"What the hell do you need a plunger for?" Sehun shouted from the other end of the basement.

"Just give it to me!" Hayoung shouted back and threw a book at the robot like she always does.

Sehun rubbed his head where the book had hit him (even though he didn't feel any pain) before going into the toilet and getting the plunger for Hayoung. The plunger was handed to Hayoung a few seconds later.

"Thank you," Hayoung thanked Sehun. She did something with the plunger and said, "My newest creation is done. Check this out, Sehun. I created a machine that can transform anything to ice cream. Let me demonstrate." Sehun made sure to keep a distance when Hayoung said that.

The girl put a wooden block inside a bowl and put it under a funnel. She then pressed some buttons while Sehun was busy trying to take cover. Sehun did a good job of sheltering himself when the machinery blew up. The ashes were everywhere, even on Hayoung's face. Sehun chuckled at the sight and walked up to Hayoung. He did of what was supposed to be a smirk and got a handkerchief to clean Hayoung's face. Hayoung didn't know why but she felt her cheeks heating up.

He's a robot, Hayoung. Snap out of it, Hayoung thought.

"Make sure your inventions are safe before trying it out next time," the robot reminded Hayoung.

"How can I make sure they are safe when I don't try them out?" Hayoung smiled and looked at Sehun's energy level that was on his chest. "Your energy is low. Let's get it recharged."

Sehun nodded and Hayoung went upstairs to go get some water. Sehun only runs on tap water. That is probably why he is kind of well....full of whack, you can say.

Hayoung came down to the basement again only to find Sehun sweeping the floor with a.... dustpan. She looked at him and threw a book which was sitting on the table next to her at Sehun. The robot stopped at what he was doing and looked at Hayoung with a pouty face. "Come, let me fill you up," Hayoung called Sehun to her.

Sehun walked over to the couch Hayoung was sitting on and sat on it, his back facing her. Hayoung opened a little comprtment on Sehun's back and started pouring water into the little hole. Slowly, Sehun's energy meter began to rise until it was full. "All done," Hayoung stated.

Hayoung looked at her watch that read 4:00. She was supposed to meet up with her friends later. "I gotta go, Sehun. See you later and don't cause any trouble," Hayoung said as she ruffled Sehun's hair that was made out of a broom. With that, Sehun was left alone in the basement.

Hayoung had invented Sehun since she was 8 years old. After 5 years, she was finished with the robot. The robot could speak like a human being, only with more autotune and had a mind of its own. It was originally planned to be a girl but since Hayoung did not have enough parts for a girl, she settled with a boy instead. Both human and robot have been best friends for five years now, even though they hated each other every now and then.

Hayoung's parents would keep asking her to make real friends — in which Hayoung's answer was always, 'I do have real friends. Namjoo and Bomi'. But both of them were older than Hayoung, which made it hard to get the same schedules as them. Nevertheless, Hayoung didn't care for all she ever wanted as her friend is Sehun. Even if he was a robot.

On a lovely fall evening, Hayoung and Sehun were on a walk together. Sehun at first refused but since Hayoung insisted so much, he agreed. Sehun couldn't resist her aegyo which was kind of strange, since Sehun was a robot and robots don't usually have feelings.