𝘊.4 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘔𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

"This is fucking awesome!" You yelled as Jon sped up on the motorcycle. "First time huh?" He asked. "I haven't done a lot of things actually." You responded. You stared at the lights flashing by you, cars moving along, and sadly you reached your uncles house, ending the night with Jon. You barely know him, but if feels like you knew him your whole life.

"Well I guess this is where we depart." Jon sighed as you both stared at the house. "You know, I haven't had this much fun in years." You smiled. "You know what I'm gonna say it. I've had the time of my life." He smiled, which made you both laugh. "I gotta head inside and take a shower otherwise my hair will be a complete mess!" You pointed at your wet hair. "I guess you do." He smiled. "Here's your jacket Jon." You said taking it off slowly. "Nah, you can keep it. We can't let you get cold on the way in right?" He chuckled. "I guess your right." You smiled brighter than ever. "Oh no! Your number must have smeared when I went in the water." You noticed at the smudged numbers. "This will be better." He said as he reached in the jacket pocket and pulled out a napkin and a pen. You turned around as he wrote his phone number down, using your back as a surface. "There you go! Now you'll never be able to wash it off." He smiled as he handed you the crinkled napkin. "Thanks Jon." You smiled.

All you could do was smile, because that's what he made you do. You always felt like smiling when you saw him.

"We should definitely hang out these next couple of days. I have to remember that you live far away and I can't see you." He added. "Your right." You sighed. "It's crazy. I've only known you for not even a full day, and I feel like you've been friends with me my whole life." He shook his head. "I think I have that affect on people." You smirked as you crossed the street. "Stop bluffing!" He yelled as you waved at him.

You saw him speed off down the street, the street lights shining on his brown and blonde hair, and of course the metal parts of his motorcycle. The front door opened as the words "Well who was your lover boy?" slipped out of someone's mouth.