Chapter 4: First Battle and Metting Chat Noir

Marinette p.o.v
Class continues like normal before there is a huge rawr coming from the other side of the school. "KIIIIIMMMM!!" 'This is it! The first attack' right at I finish this though a huge stone monster storms in grabs Kim and a small chubby girl 'Myléne? Why would he grab her?' I think while watching with mild fascination as he storms away with them in hand. Next to me, Alya whips out her phone before running after the monster 'who is she, my mom?' I think watching her run after the akumatized Ivan. Quickly after students are sent home, I quickly get to the Dupain-Cheng bakery head up to my room to get my trackers and to transform. "Tikki Spots On"

I go to the top of my room which has access to the roof and quickly leaves

I go to the top of my room which has access to the roof and quickly leaves. As I'm running across the rooftops I can see my partner running straight at me. Sidestepping out of the way he lands next to me before introducing himself "Hello my name is Chat Noir"

 Sidestepping out of the way he lands next to me before introducing himself "Hello my name is Chat Noir"

"Hello my name is Lady Beetle" I reply before signaling him to follow after. Along the way I ask what he knows about the miraculous, only to be shocked that he knows nothing and only got it today. I quickly inform him of the basics careful not to give too much away because I don't know him well enough. After the explanation, we find our selves at the Eiffel Tower. I quickly assess the situation before turning to Chat. "Where did he go?" I think out loud looking for him. I see him running straight to the stone monster only to be flung back right into a brick wall 'ouch that's got to hurt' turning my attention back to the monster I notice that one of his fists is still closed, taking not of that I move in. StoneHeart I learn quickly sees me coming to him and, throws Kim in the other direction forcing me to catch him. StoneHeart then starts climbing the tower Myléne still in hand. Once at the top of the tower he places her down gently before turning his attention on me, Chat Noir, and the police surrounding him. Suddenly a purple butterfly mask appears on his face and someone starts talking through him. "Hello Paris My name is HawkMoth and all I seek is the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat," he says in a tone I can only describe as snobby rich. He continues to do the traditional bad guy monologue as I start making my way towards StoneHeart. I quickly tie him up with my yo-yo to the Eiffel Tower. Once HawkMoth notices it's too late I grab Chat Noirs attention to get him to pry open StoneHeart's closed fist. Grabbing the akumatized item, a piece of crumpled paper?' I tear it in half and a black and purple butterfly comes flying out. Untying StoneHeart I use my yo-yo to catch the butterfly and purify it, I quickly catch it again and attach a tracker to its wings. After releasing the butterfly I turn to Ivan who is disoriented "where I am?" He asks in a groggy voice while holding his head. "You were akumatized" I answer, he turns to me "did you save me?" "Yeah me and my partner" I offer my hand which he takes "My name is Lady Beetle and that is Chat Noir" nodding my head to the said cat, who waves in return. After giving him to the police and getting Myléne down from the tower I address the press. "My name is Lady Beetle and me and My partner Chat Noir will do everything we can to stop HawkMoth," I say before I am asked a bunch of questions which I answer to basic knowledge. After that was done Chat and I leave the scene planning to meet at the Louvre later that night.

Later that night
Marinette p.o.v
As I'm sitting atop the Louvre, Chat approaches from behind "hello Lady Beetle" "hello chat noir" I reply as he sits next to me swinging his legs back and forth in a childish manner. Before he can say anything else I speak "you could have gotten seriously injured today, you should have waited for a plan. This isn't a game plenty of heroes have lost their lives being reckless like that" I scorn, he looks puzzled like if he didn't understand "what?" I ask getting slightly annoyed with his childish nature. "You're very pretty" he responds throwing me off guard. "Ummm alright," I say awkwardly not used to the attention from strangers. "Anyway did you hear me being a superhero isn't a game, next time we face an Akuma wait for a plan," I say before swinging my way home leaving him at the Louvre.

The next day
Marinette p.o.v
"Hey, Alya," I say while walking to my seat. "Girl did you see the news!! We have our own superheroes!!!" She exclaims as soon as she says that everyone joins in talking about the hero's mainly me Lady Beetle, some even say Chat Noir is useless. I would agree with that statement except he's inexperienced unlike me who's been surrounded by this life my whole life. "Hey maybe he's just inexperienced" I add in leading to a bunch of theories 'at least they aren't calling him useless' think before facing the front to get ready for class.