Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I feel so stupid, I feel like I've ruined everything not just for myself but for Niall to. I was so mean to him, I made him feel worthless like I'd used him, But I didn't I honestly didn't, All this time I've thought Niall was better off without me, That he would be safer, But this whole time all he's wanted is my love, I was just to blinded to see that, But now I can see, I can see that the only thing I can give Niall is love, Love it's stronger then anything else. Niall was the one person who never gave up on me, He never made me feel like I was alone, Niall he saw past everything, He saw past the fake smile, He saw the real pain in my eyes. He gave me faith and hope even when I had none left. He was the reason I stood tall, He was the reason I took every punch while we were there, I did it to protect him, That was the only way I could think of to repay him. I used to be so afraid, I was scared to show Niall how much I cared, Taking the beatings was the only way I knew how to protect him, I had to make him see that, I have to make him see that everything I've done is because I love him, I'm inlove with him. 

"Mum!" I yelled as I chased after her.

"What's wrong?" My mum asked as she ran out of the kitchen.

"I have to speak to you" I stated before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the frontroom.

"It's about Niall isin't it?" She asked, I gave her a confused look.

"How did you know?" I asked, She smiled.

"You have that glint in your eyes, It's a mixture of different things, But the main thing I see is hope" She explained, I bit my lip before lowering my head.

"He still cares about me mum, None of what happened matters to him, I could have stayed with him, I didn't have to leave him behind mum, It's not what he wanted, The letter it was from Niall, He loves me mum he actually loves me and he loves me for being me, He dosen't want me to change, He wants me to be me" I stated, My mum smiled happily.

"See I told you Zayn" She stated, I smiled before shaking my head.

"What should I do? I want to prove to him how sorry I am, How much he really does mean to me, That leaving him was one of the worst mistakes I ever made" I exclaimed, She smiled and took hold of my hands.

"You tell him what you just told me Zayn, You tell him how much he means to me, Be the man your dad could never be" She stated, I smiled before pulling her into a hug.

"I love you mum" I whispered.

I couldn't wait any longer, I couldn't handle being apart from Niall for one second longer, I just have to tell him how I feel, I have to tell him before it's to late, I don't even know how I'm going to say it, I don't know what words to use, All I know is I have to try, Because I can't let him go and I can't lose him not again. I decided to go to Niall's house to speak to him, The worst thing he could do is shut the door in my face or tell me he dosen't want anything to do with me, If Niall rejects me the least I can say is I tried. I took a deep breath before knocking on Niall's door, It took a while before Niall's dad answered the door.

"Zayn? This is a surprise" He said.

"Erm, Hi, Is Niall here?" I asked, His dad sighed.

"No he's not" He stated.

"Please Mr Horan, I just want to speak to him that's all" I explained.

"If you want to do best by my son then stay away from him" He stated.

"You can't tell me to do that, You have no right, Niall! Niall please speak to me!" I began yelling.

"He's not here now I'd like you to leave!"

"Dad it's fine" I heard Niall's voice from behind me, I quickly turned around to see him standing there with various shopping bags, My heart began wildly beating, I knew he survived but I can't explain the feeling that went through me when I saw his face again.

"Niall" I whispered.

"Niall I was just telling Zayn to leave" His dad said, Niall shook his head.

"Me and Zayn need to talk" Niall mumbled before turning his attention to me, He then signaled for me to follow him, I nodded before sending a quick glare in Niall's dad's direction, I then began to follow Niall. There was silence between us for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Erm, You look good" I said mentally slapping myself.

"Thanks, So do you" Niall mumbled, I nodded my head.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"What do you really want Zayn? I know you didn't come here just to ask me how I am" Niall stated, I lowered my head.

"The letter you gave me, It made me think about alot of things" I said.

"Yeah well I shouldn't have given it to you, It was a mistake" Niall stated.

"You don't mean that" I exclaimed.

"Maybe I don't, But I can't wait around and let you hurt me again, I've tried, I've tried everything Zayn but nothing works, I was there for you when you needed someone it was me! But you just left me Zayn you left me like I was nothing do you know how much that hurt me?!" Niall stated.

"That's why I'm here" I whispered.

"But you wouldn't be, You wouldn't be here if I didn't give you that letter, You look me in the eyes Zayn, You look at me and you tell me you would still be here if I didn't give you that letter" Niall stated, I lowered my head.

"I thought it was the best thing for you" I whispered.

"You can't decide what's best for me!" Niall yelled.

"Niall can you just shut up and listen to me! I love you ok, I couldn't stay in your life because I fucking love you! I thought you would be better without me, Look at what I've put you through, Look at where you ended up, You ended up in hospital because of me! I brought you into a world where you didn't belong, You didn't deserve to be dragged into my problems. Niall I was scared, To me your safety was all that mattered, If I was bringing you so much danger and hurt how could you possibly love me? I didn't think anyone could, But I didn't see Nialler, I didn't see that the only thing that mattered was love, And I love you Niall, I really do love you" I exclaimed.

"What did you say?" Niall whispered.

"Please don't make me say all that again" I replied, Niall half smiled before shaking his head.

"You love me?" He asked, I smiled before nodding my head.

"Yeah I do, I know I'm not perfect, And I don't always say the right thing, But the one thing I can say is I love you Niall, I really do, All I want is to protect you, If you'll let me" I said, Niall smiled before tears began to fall from his eyes. 

"I don't want perfect Zayn I never did" Niall mumbled.

"All I've done is hurt you Ni, And if you never knew me it wouldn't be like this, But Niall I love you and all I want to do is protect you, If you'll still let me?" I stated, Niall bit his lip before walking towards me.

"If I never knew you I wouldn't love you back, Being with you it's all I want, What happened it's brought us closer together Zayn, And I don't want to lose you ever again" Niall stated before wrapping his arms around me, I sighed before pulling him closer to me. 

"I'm sorry Niall, I love you, I really do" I whispered, Niall sighed before slightly pulling away from me.

"Are you going to kiss me or what?" Niall stated with a smile, I smirked before leaning in and kissing him gently.

"I'll never hurt you again Niall, I promise"