Chapter 1

Glancing through his scope at his victim tonight he smirk.His victim was a bit tipsy making the kill easier.But he waited he wanted to let his victim make a call to his family before watching his life slowly draining out of him.

Tick...Tock goodbyes were satime for the game to begin.But where should i shoot him at the heart,the body or the leg so many choices but there wasnt much time he decided to shoot him at the heart.

Aiming his sniper at his victim he fired the bullet flying through the air silently into the victims heart.A grunt of pain was heard then the victim collapse lifeless onto the ground.

Mission Accomplished he thought kill silent and fast that's a job of a sniper but he was upsat that he dint go for the slow and tortous way he usually did but time was running out he had to get out of here but it was easier said than done.

He work alone but with his skills it was easier for him.After all he was James rone the lucky shot as they call him.With his striking looks and skill he was more than lucky.Normally there were times that he had to interect with the victim but with his looks it was only easier.

With one last look he slowly mingle into the crowd and went out of the building

Leave comment and votes to let me know if u want an update and tell me what you think about it thx!

Leave me at peast 3 comments and 5 votes and i will update the next chapter