Cameron Dallas

imagine you and as you call him Cam Cam are in the house its about 5:30 and you two are still in the bed and all of a sudden, you hear the door bell ringing. 

Y/N: Cam can you go get the door please 

Cameron: but babe I dont want to 

And then the door bell rings again and its ringing like a beat the time.

Y/N: Now you really have to go get the door cause you know who it is 

Cameron: No I dont 

he tries to go back to sleep.

Y/N: if I have to get up your not going to like me any more 

Cameron:  I might not like you but im Damn Sure goin to Love you.

And the door bell rings one againg this thime you about to move and Cam pulls you back down saying that he's going to go get the door, and when her get down stairs guess who it is by no suprise it is Nash Cam Bestfriend, he come in al hype screaming and yell and talking so fast that cam couldn't even understand him. Now your on your way down the steps and your Cam tell nash to be quite and calm down. And when you walk it to the living room nash looks at you and looks at Cameron, "Did I bust in on you to being nasty. 

Y/N: maybe

Cameron: Really, well Nash goodbye you have to get out you have to go like right now i will call you  back later.

Y/N: No its to late now 

Cameron: NAsh in goin to kill you, Cam rolled his eyes at nash.

Then nash started to babble on about how Cam, Nash, Matt, Carter and a few other boys where all going on tour, and You couldn't help but to start to get sad Cam always goes on tour and when he's not on tour with them he's modeling and you guys rearly spend alot of time together. You dont want to hear when he has to leave so you just walk in the kitchen to get something to eat. Cam noticed and he tell nas to hold on and follows you in to the kitchen. 

Cameron: Y/N whats wrong?

Y/N: nuffin im just hungry.

Cameron: Baby I know you way to well to that your just hungry pelase just tell me whats wrong 

He said as he pouted at the end of his sentense. 

Y/N: really its nuffin I cant control when you leave, and if I was going to justi get upset every time you haves to leave then that wouldn't be fair to you. 

you said sa you wanted to cry, but you stopped.

Cam walk to and held you in his arms he kissed.

Cameron: baby trust me when i leave all i do is think of you there is not a time whe i dont you can ask nash, but baby you don always have to stay home you can come if you want to.

he looks to you for an answe.

Y/N: I can come like i can really come on tour that not goin to be all weird cause im going to be the only girl on your tour with all your friends?

Cameron: babe i could care less if everyone else was unconfortable as long as your good in good.

You jumped on him wrapping your legs around his waist and kissing him passionately, he stopped and told you to hold on all of a sudden you seen him Pussing Nash out the door as he was going Nash said Bye, then Cam slamed the door. And look at he ran towards you and picked you up bridal style and carried you all the way to the room. I giggled

Cameron: Now remember earlier when Nash ask was we doin something and you said to late, I dont think so. 

then he laid you down on the bed and began to kiss you and then he started to kiss your neck you let out a small moan and he smirked.

Cameron: so you just goin to moan all light well now im bout to make you scream and moan and scream my name.

Y/N: okay.

you said as you bit your lip.

them he started to kiss you and un dress you and you took off his shirt as he took off yours. then he started to suck on you nipples and and massaging them, the you unbuttoned his pants and and pull them down and as you got his pants down yhe pulled your off you bit your lip and he left your panties on, he started to trail kisses doen you from you lips to your belly button and as he got to your panties he bit one side and pulled them off.

He then he started to kiss from you knee to you pussy from your inner thigh then he started to lick and you moaned light then he smirked and you and made you grab the sheets and moan louder. he got up and laid slightly on top of you and trust in and out of you and he kissed as he did. you enjoyed this but you wanted him to go fas so you told him to and then he did and you told him you was about to cum and you did  but he kept goin and you legs  started to shake and you screamed his name and you couldn't take no more and he made you cum again and then he can, 

you two then fell he sai i told you so and you kisse him and you both drifted off to slee. 

THE END

comment if you liked it and Favorite. Kiss  Hunnies