Who is Hitler

My mom makes a sharp turn to a house hiden in a dark alley. Creepy i think. She does many kinds of knocks on the wooden green door. Then after she finishes the knocking, the door opens, but it's just a bit. A older lady sticks her head out. "Hello?" she says. "It's me." my mom answers. The old lady swings open the door! "Welcome Amy!" She yells! I manage a smile when she looks at me.

She tells us to follow her. She leads us to a hidden room. I go into this room that we will call home. I look the area up and down till i knew it perfectly. I begin to unpack.

I wake to a loud noise, i look around real quick but my eyes meet the radio. I sleepily get up and go turn off the radio. Then the name Hitler stopped me dead in my tracks. Hitler, who is Hitler? I have heard that name before but when, and where? While i was thinking my mom slips in from behind, turning of the radio quickly.

" you don't need to listen to that sweetie. "

" Who is Hitler?" I ask.

She pauses her face turning pale. " oh it's just a man."

I nod slowly. " okay whatever. What's for dinner?"

" Pasta."

I nod again. "Okay." I say and i walk out.

I quickly run to mr room/dining room. I grab one of my text books. And flip open to a page that i have saved and start to read.