chapter eleven

WAYS TO BE WICKED

"let's give auradon a taste of evil," mal cackles as her and the other vk's crowd around a boiling cauldron, "wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." iduna, evie, carlos and jay all snicker, laughing evilly as they look down into the cauldron of poisoned apples.

"we got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d," they all sing, "we got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d!"

carlos appears in auradon prep's school corridor with a bucket of apples, throwing them onto the ground. the cheerleaders and jocks all dive for them, as iduna runs from around the corner holding a can of spray paint, slamming all the lockers shut.

"crashing the party guess they lost my invitation," iduna sings, leaning against a locker and handing an apple to jane. jane takes a bite of the red apple, eyes widening as she grabs the paint out of her friend's hand. iduna smirks, watching jane with mischievous eyes, "friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion."

"looks like this place could use a bit of misbehaviour," carlos rolls the empty bucket toward the kids, "happily ever after with a little flavour," he runs in front of the lockers toward iduna, throwing his arm around her as they strut away.

"bad to the bone, with even worse intentions," jay sings, throwing apples at the band kids. "we're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenceless."

"a fairy tale life can be oh so overrated," evie places an apple on fairy godmother's table, "so raise your voices and let's get it activated."

"long, live, having some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked," everyone sings, "with us, evil lives on, the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked."

"apple apple, dip dip, wanna try it? tick tick. take a bite come on, be bold. change the way the story's told!"

"this time the dark is finally getting your attention," mal sings, as her evie and iduna hand out apples to everyone, "we're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

"you like it steal it, gotta beat em' to the treasure," cheerleaders dance around jay as he sings.

"a rite of passage, has just doesn't get much better!" carlos juggles apples, throwing them to the king and queen who both take a bite.

"long live, having some fun! we take what we want! there's so many ways to be wicked!"

"mother, always knows best," mal raises a 'long live evil' flag. "show her, pass every test," evie flips through a school book. "hear her, voice in my head," carlos throws off his headphones. "evil is the only real way to win," iduna sings, raising her hand into the air as a burst of ice comes out, freezing the water fountain into sharp icicles.

everyone cheers, running out with their apples, "we got all the ways to be, hey hey hey hey, w-i-c-k-e-d!"

"let's go!" jay shouts.

"we got all the ways to be, hey hey hey hey, w-i-c-k-e-d! yeah!"

"long, live, having some fun! we take what we want! there's so many ways to be wicked. with us, evil lives on. the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked!"