Leave me alone!

Ivys POV
She left jay to scoff the chocolate cake down his throat and headed towards her room to change into PJ's.
*ping*
Unknown number: "think you can block me huh?"
She shuddered and sighed, she was getting annoyed at how the caller somehow kept managing to find a way to contact her over and over again. She hasn't replied once to his texts but yet he seemed to know everything she was doing on her phone. Out of pure rage she replied back in a harsh tone
Ivy: "Leave me alone!"
Usually she wouldn't snap at anyone since that wasn't how she rolled but she was beyond annoyed and needed him to stop before She ended up losing it.
Unknown number: "where's the fun in that? :)"
She felt real uneasy but she knew this happened to people all the time, what she didn't know however was that her phone number had been more than just been exposed to the public. However she felt so tired, she crashed back onto the bed forgetting about the texts.

Jays POV
He had finished eating the cake and put the plate in the sink, he had been in the living room for around 10 minutes and there was still no presence of his room mate. Fairly concerned he got up to go check on her, she never left his side for more than a few minutes at a time. He made it to her room before pausing outside, he thought about all the things that could've happened to her since she was so quiet. He decided to slowly twist the handle bracing himself for the worst, he relaxed immediately as he walked into her asleep on her bed. He laughed at her unpredictability and walked over to her, pulled her up so her head was on the pillow rather than just dangling off the side, tucked her in then left quickly so he wouldn't wake her.

General POV
        She slept the whole night without waking up and jay had managed to get a full nights sleep too. He still had PTSD from being in the rangers but he had learned to deal with it in his own way whereas Ivy was only just learning. It was 10:15 am when jay woke up, he would usually wake up to the sound of the shower or pots and pans rustling around in the kitchen, but today when he woke it it was silent, he couldn't hear Ivy at all. He was worried about her, he slid out of his door and barged through her door hoping she was okay. He flopped his hands down to his sides when he saw see she was still sleeping. A well needed rest. He left her to sleep as he knew that was something she wanted, rest.

Ivys POV
She groaned and woke up to the TV playing in the living room, all she could remember was crashing into a deep sleep after reading some unwanted texts. She remembered she hadn't even gotten up to plug her phone in, pressing the home button, she looked at the time. 12:30pm. Her eyes grew wide in shock, why did jay let her sleep in this late? She was confused but she didn't really complain, she knew she needed that well earned rest after fighting herself to sleep every night before hand. 12%, her phone was on 12%, "ugh" she huffed to herself as she reached over for the cable. Before she could set it down onto the table she jumped at a ping coming from her phone.
*one message from unknown number*
She had stopped blocking the number since he would still message her even if she did.
Unknown number: "nice sleep? ;)"
She could feel her stomach churn upside down, how on earth could he possibly know she was asleep? She got up throwing up her hair into a messy bun and grabbing a bottle of water by her door before leaving towards the bathroom without saying a word to jay.

Jays POV
He turned up the volume on the tv when he realised Ivy was awake, "hey sleepy head!" He sang at her as she had finally surfaced from her room. No reply, she just ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. "Uhhh Ivy? You good?" He was cut off by the sound of her throwing up. He bounced up and walked over towards the door but didn't go in since it wasn't really something you interrupt. He wasn't going to enter, but since she hadn't stopped throwing up he had no choice but to go in to see if she was okay, "Ivy? You feeling good?" He knelt down after she stopped. She stared at him with frightened eyes but shook herself off so he wouldn't be too concerned, "yeah, jay I'm good. Just the injuries catching up on me I guess". He wasn't convinced so he asked again, "wrong answer, you feeling okay?" He just stared at her knowing she was lying. He felt like a parent trying to communicate with his child, "really jay, I'm good. No need to worry", he just shook his head and helped her up, "you always this stubborn?" He joked trying to lighten the mood a little. He had no clue about the message she just received. They both strolled out of the bathroom, he looked at her one last time full of worry before she trudged her way back to her room to go get dressed.