Chapter 15~

Taylor's P.O.V 

"so you want tomorrow you want me to go in the room and pretend to be his girlfriend until he remembers that your his actual girlfriend"? charlie asked standing in the kitchen with addison and ness and I. "yes". i said swallowing the lump in my throat. I can't believe we're doing this chase still thinks he's dating that whore charlie. 

~The next morning~ 

"alright you ready". i said as we were ready to leave the hospital. "yeah lets go". charlie said and all of us took off. 

"alright so you ready to do this". charlie asked me and i nodded as we walked into his room. He was laying on his bed his hair a mess laying on his face. His beautiful eyes closed. His hands crossing over one another lazily. He Looked amazing. i just wanted to run over and kiss him on the lips and hug him and tell him i love him but i cant. Charlie walked over to chase and she slightly shook chase and he woke up. "babe you made it"! he said leaning to giver her a kiss and of course she kissed back. I turned away with a face of disgust. "babe how have you been". chase and they made small talk. I decided to sit out in the hall because i started to tear up because i couldn't stand being in there any longer. "hey what's wrong". Addison said running over to me. "they kissed and now their talking and i just don't know what to do". i said starting to cry. "hey it's gonna be ok chase will come around and remember just takes time" addison reassured me. "can we leave"? I asked and Addison nodded and we rushed out the hospital.

We made it back to Addison's when we got a phone call. It was from Charlie. "hello". "hey chase wondered where you guys went". "um we went back home wanted to leave you too alone". I sighed. "oh well I'm Leaving soon so if you wanna come back and talk to him". Charlie suggested. "no im fine ill talk to you later". I said quickly and hung up. "what did she say". Addison asked as I sat on the couch. "nothing just that she was leaving soon and that was it". I huffed. Chase is never gonna remember me with Charlie in the way.

~~~A few hours later~~~

"hey guys I'm back and I have some good news and bad news". Charlie said huffing as she walked in. "what's up". I sighed getting up from the couch. "so chase and I talked then he fell asleep when he woke up he had trouble breathing so then the doctors came in and did all the uh doctor stuff and then he looked at me and realized I wasn't his girlfriend because when he looked at me and said 'what are you doing here". Charlie said sighing. "well what do we do now he's not gonna remember". I said sighing and walking around pacing. "trust me he will remember you". Charlie said rubbing my shoulder and I gave her a light smile. Even though her and I have had a rough past she's still there for me. So I guess it wouldn't be weird to get along. She's my Frie-Acquaintance. Lets go with acquaintance for now. Charlie's Phone started ringing. "oh sorry let me take this". she said excusing her self to the kitchen. "you too seem to be getting along". Addison spoke up. "yeah but that's for right now. We've all been through a lot so the least thing we don't need is drama". I said and Addison said yes preach it Sista. I laughed. Addison can be such a jokester. "uh guys". Charlie said walking in slowly. "yeah what's up char".

"tony..".

"what about him".

"he's dead"....