I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Summers (POV)

"Luke leave me alone"

"I'm sorry summer I didn't mean to hurt you like that and I won't do it again if you would just forgive me".He came up behind me and huged me.

" Luke don't touch me"

"But summer"

"GO!"

"FINE IT WASNT EVEN WORTH IT ANYWAYS!" I didn't say anything I was to hurt to say anything.I didn't whant luke to leave I loved him but he hurt me to much.and I didn't whant to hurt him.

Luke's(POV)

I don't whant to leave summer she's my reason to breathe the reason my heart beats but I'm scared to hurt her again.

"I'm sorry summer I don't know how to make it better I don't know what you whant but I'm sorry".a tear sliped from my eye.

"You messed up luke and I don't think there's anything you can do to make it better".

"I KNOW I MESSED UP AND I KNOW I CAN DO SOMETHING ANYTHING YOU WHANT! anything".I fell to the floor and started crying. Summer came running towards me and rapped her arms around my neck.I touck my hands of my face and rapped my arms around her waist and snuggled my face into her neck.

"Well you could start of with giving me a kiss".I gave summer a kiss and smiled at her.

"Promise me you'll be mine forever and never leave me"

"I promise".