Cafes and Twenty Questions

**This one actually is my art! Sorry it's not very good!**

A few minutes after I'd gotten home, my phone started buzzing.  I guess I should have known that Midoriya wouldn't be taking too long to text me after I'd promised him answers.

Unknown number
Hello, (L/N)?  This is Izuku Modoriya.  I was wondering when you'd be available?   -Read 6:23

(Y/N) (L/N)
I'm available now if you are.  Also, seriously, just call me (Y/N).   -Read 6:25

Broccoli Head
Oh yeah I'm ok right now.   -Read 6:25

(Y/N) (L/N)
Meet me at Moge Cafe in half an hour.  Don't forget your notebook!   -Read 6:26

Broccoli Head
Right! I'll see you soon!   -Read 6:26

I sighed and threw my phone down on the bed before making my way to my closet.  Now that I think about it, this would be the first time I'd be putting the wardrobe Midnight had picked out for me to use, other than to just pointlessly sit around Aizawa's apartment.  I grabbed a cropped sweatshirt and a pair of ripped jeans from the clothes before me and threw them on as quickly as I could.  Now for the more difficult part.

"Hey, Aizawa?" I poked my head into the living room.  The man in question raised his eyes suspiciously from where he laid in his massive yellow sleeping bag to meet my own.  I hadn't called him Aizawa once over the past three days, and it was obvious that he was suspicious of my intentions.  "I-I was wondering if I could go meet up with Midoriya at Moge Cafe?"

Aizawa signed and unzipped the sleeping bag, crawling out like some terrifying, sleep deprived butterfly.  "You know you're not allowed out on your own, kid," he frowned.

"But I won't be alone, I'll be with Midoriya!" I reasoned.  "I'll be back within an hour, and I'll be sure to ask Midoriya to walk me home so I'm never alone.  Plus, you can even drop me off and make sure I'm not up to anything!"  Aizawa pursed his lips, still clearly apprehensive.  "Please?  I made him a promise."  I looked up at the him, my eyes wide as I pleaded with the man.

Aizawa let out another long sigh.  "....Alright, fine.  You will be home no later than 8PM on the dot.  One second later, and I won't be able to let you out ever again, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, Dadzawa sir!" I let out a massive grin, giving him a mock salute.  "Thank you so much; I promise not to let you down!"

"C'mon, you better hurry up if you don't want to be late," Aizawa rolled his eyes and turned away in an attempt to hide the smile I could already see forming.  What a big softie.

I hurried out the door after him, doing my best to fight the urge to hug him.  It would just make him uncomfortable.  So instead I just fell into step beside him, practically hopping along down the street as we headed to the cafe.

We ended up getting there 10 minutes early, but it still wasn't enough to beat Midoriya, who had already picked out a table near a window.  I quickly thanked Aizawa and rushed inside, not wanting to force him to wait for too long.

"(L— I mean, (Y/N)!" Midoriya called, waving his arm as though I could somehow miss him. I chuckled softly and walked over to join him in the other seat.

"Hey, Midoriya!" I grinned. "Sorry, did I keep you waiting for too long?"

"N-no, it's ok!  I got here early!" He rushed to reassure me, and I sent him a soft smile, suddenly reminded that, at his core, Midoriya was far from a bad guy.  Still, that did nothing to make me feel better about how he and his classmates had been treating me from the moment I got here.