Time To Get Funky

Branch Sat In The Corner Of The Aircraft, Watching As Poppy Constantly Checked Over The Map And Z Was Taking A Nap, He Gave A Worried Sigh And Went Back To Check The Meters, When Someone Came Up Behind Him.

"Hey, Branch?"

"Ah! Cooper, Don't Do That!" Branch Screamed.

"Guys, What's Going On?" Z Asked, Waking Up From Her Nap.

"Sorry, Z, Just Wanted To Check Up On Branch."Cooper Explained. 

"Why?" Z Asked.

"He Looked Worried." Cooper Answered.

"Make Sense. Branch, What Exactly Are You Worried About?" Z Asked.

"I'm Worried About Poppy. This Whole Thing Is Gettting To Her And I'm Scared... Scared We Might Lose The Old Poppy." Branch Admitted.

"What Are You Talking About? I'm Sure Get The Old Poppy Back Eventually." Z Said. Confused.

"I Mean Look At Her, She Is The Most Lively, Most Talented, Strong Willed Troll I've Ever Met. We Don't Deserve Someone Like Her... I Don't Someone Like Her." Branch Explained.

"Gosh, Branch. I KnewYou Liked Her, But I Never Knew You Liked Her That Much." Cooper Chuckled.

"I Know, Right? Why Do You Think I Tease Him About It?" Z Asked, Laughing.

Then, Branch Tries To Change The Subject.

"So... How Do You Two Feel, Going To Vibe City, Meeting All Those Funk Trolls, Must Be Pretty Exhilarating For You Two, Huh?" Branch Asked.

"I Mean... Kinda... I Don't Know, This Is The First Time I'm Even Hearing About These Trolls Existing And... What If I Do Something Wrong?" Cooper Asked.

"I'm Not Really 100% Sure About It Either. And There Was Just Thing About That Picture King Peppy Showed That's Making Me Feel... Weird About All This." Z Explained.

"Really? What About It?" Branch Asked.

"Well, You Know That Picture Of King Quincy And Queen Essence? Well, For Some Reason, Essence Look Exactly Like Me." Z Answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah. How Is That Even Possible? I Never Seen Or Met The Girl Until I Saw Her Picture." Z Said, Confused.

Branch Looked Over The Side Of The Aircraft And Noticed The Cloud Is Changing Colors.

"Well, We're About To Find Out... Look!" Branch Said.

The Trolls All Saw The Giant Kingdom That Was Vibe City Lay Down Below Them, Needless To Say, Everyone Was Quite Shocked At The Sight, Not Expecting To See What They Saw.

"Wow, It's Beautiful!" Poppy Said As Branch Landed The Aircraft Safely Just Outside The City.

"Okay, Branch, Cooper, Z, Let's Go!" Poppy Said As She Hopped Out And Walked Towards The Entrance, Z, Cooper And Branch Following Her.

As They Walked, They Noticed Just How Different All Of The Trolls Were To Them, Even Cooper And Z A Few Noticeable Differences, For Example, Instead Of Just Fur, Their Coats Were A Mix Of Fur And Tassel. It Was Quite Odd To Them. Suddenly, A Crowd Of Trolls Came Rushing Past Them.

Branch And Z Looked In The Direction They Were Heading.

"They're Towards That Castle." Branch Said.

"I Think That Castle Must Be Where Essence And Quincy Are." Z Stated.

"Let's Go!" Poppy Called, Hopping On Cooper's Back, Letting Him Take Them To The Castle.