The Wedding

History: You and Carlisle Cullen just got married and you are on your honeymoon this will be a multiple one shot fanfic. The history behind how you and Carlisle ended up getting married is you were best friends in your human years together and the night that Carlisle was turned by a vampire you were on your way looking for you best friend and when you saw him on the ground in pain you start to walk towards him and as your about to touch him you are picked up the neck of the same unknown vampire that bit Carlisle and nameless vampire sets you next to Carlisle and says “You too can now be together forever.”

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Wedding

It’s finally time you have been planning this wedding for over a century. You and your one true love Carlisle Cullen will finally be married in holy matrimony even through you are vampires who act as human as possible. You are sitting in a room with your white flowing dress with the long train because you’re still kind of old fashioned.  Your deep dark chocolaty hair done in an intricate fashion and a single white rose that contrast beautifully with your silky dark hair. You look in the mirror and just admire how beautiful you look and feel at this very moment.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You walk over to the door and open it to see you beautiful bridesmaids who just happen to be your adopted daughters, but you treat them like your own. Your maid of honor is Rosalie who is in a floor length pale yellow dress that has intricate design at the bottom. Then you have your three other bridesmaids Bella who looked just a little uncomfortable in her dress, Renesmee who just excited to have a legitimate reason to dress up, and finally Alice who looks like she is going to just explode from happiness since she has been having visions about this wedding since she joined yours and Carlisle’s family with Jasper at her side.

                “It’s time” Rosalie says.

You start from yours and Carlisle’s room upstairs and you slowly, but surely make your decent down the stairs and as your about to take the first step outside Edward appears at your side, he is giving you away to Carlisle since he was with you two the longest and you have a deeper connection with him than the other but you still love them all the same. You warp your arm around Edward’s and you waits a few seconds as everyone else walks in front of you.

“Are you ready” Edward asks.

“I am so ready I have been waiting for this day for a long time” you whispered to him.

                You take your fist step outside and you can hear the wonderful wedding march being played from the piano by Jasper, who took a few lessons from Edward so they wouldn’t have to hire a stranger to play it. As you are looking around you see all your vampire friends and family that you and Carlisle have made over the centuries. Your theme for the wedding was like a beautiful woodsy style instead of chairs you have rows of wood longs that are decorated with white roses and greenery.

                After you have taken in everything, you finally look straight ahead and see a very handsome many with honey blonde hair in an all-black tuxedo with a white bow-tie with a giant smile on his face that goes all the way up to his bright butterscotch eyes. You slowly look to see who was behind him you see that Eleazar is Carlisle’s best man, behind him was a space left for Edward, and finally behind that space was Emmett.

                You have finally made it to the podium and Edward gives you a short hug and places your hand in Carlisle’s and the two of you walk up to the priest who just happened to be Aro. You can hear Aro in the background because almost all of you focus in on Carlisle just taking in his stunning features and you can tell he is doing the same thing to you.

                                “Do you Carlisle Cullen take (enter name here) to be your lawfully wedded wife” Aro spoke.

                                “I do” Carlisle said keeping eye contact with me.

                                “Do you (enter name here) take Carlisle Cullen to be you lawfully wedded husband” Aro spoke again.

                                “I absolutely do” you said.

                                “I now pronounce you husband and wife” Aro finally said.

Carlisle dipped you down and placed a chaste kiss on your lips.

                ______________________________________________________________________________

So tell me what you think I thought I would try something new and this is what I came up with.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Carlisle7309