OS(care of love)

"Riddhima what's wrong with you?? Bola na i dont wanna eat... "Vansh told her angrily cutting the wood.....

"I am not stopping you, I am just saying please do have something" Riddhima pleaded him but vansh ignored it and kept doing his work, on not getting attention from him she kept her hand in between , vansh stopped on the right time still she got little cut in her hand and her hand it started bleeding.... .

" Riddhimaaa" He shouted her name and throw that axe in anger
"Are you gone insane?? Dimag kharab ho gya hai tumhara, " Saying this he hold her and told her having pain in his eyes "oh god so much blood "

"Isn't it good?? Aansu k badley khoon?? The pain you are feelings, the tears you are shedding because of me I guess only my blood can repay it " She told him having pain in her eyes, he didn't reply to her and treated her wound silently, he was about to go but riddhima made him sit on the couch forcefully and before he could stand up she sat on his lap

"Now what?? " He asked her being frustrated....

" Till the time you won't eat something I am not gonna go anywhere and I guess this is the best place in the whole world " Saying this she encircle her arms around his neck starting him lovingly.....

Not able to handle it anymore he marched towards kitchen to have something, his eyes falls upon green chillies which were kept on the kitchen slab, he started munching it one by one making his eyes got red....

"Vansh are you gone mad??? Leave it " She stopped him while holding his hand, he started eating from another hand " This pain is nothing in front of the pain of betrayal which you have given to me..... " Saying this he ate one chilli again...

"Fine, " Saying this she also started eating chillies making her eyes red......
Vansh throws that plate in anger he was searching for the sugar box but was unable to find it...

"Why?? Why my pain is effecting you so much " She asked him while holding his hand...

"Leave me riddhima...
I said leave... " He said angrily hiding his emotions behind  his anger

"Vansh please just one chace please your riddhima will die without you" She said while shedding tears making his heart bleed...

" Riddhima have some sugar you'll feel better" Vansh told her giving her the sugar box....

" No I don't want anything except you, I need your love... " She said

" Fine if you really want that then I am sorry " Saying this he went out angrily....

Riddhima sat there holding her knees "why vansh?? Why I love you....
Fine if my pain doesn't effect you then let me be in pain" Saying this she started eating chilli again, after some time vansh came there on not finding riddhima around him, on seeing her in that state he ran towards her...

"You crazy girl what's wrong with you?? " He asked her angrily...

"Why do you care?? Tumhe kya farak padta hai??? Let me suffer, let me die I deserve it.. "

"I love you dammit... " Vansh confessed on not able to see her in pain anymore.....
Saying he fused his rough lips with her soft one, kissing her passionately

........

___________________________________

Hope you a will like it feeling so sad after losing my third insta account of immj2, it 💔 hope you all will like this short update

#happy reading