100

"Hi gorgeous," Igo planted a kiss on my cheek before he pulled my chair for me. I smiled as I sat down, watching the calm waves from the shore.

I let my eyes roam around and saw how beautiful the place is. It's a candlelit dinner by the beach, accompanied by some mellow music at the background. I couldn't as for more! This is too perfect.

It's our first wedding anniversary and boy, am I so excited for this night. Supposedly, we were to celebrate our anniversary with both our families with a grand party but then we thought, why not make it just the two of us this time? Since Igo was so busy with work recently and we have not have enough time together, might as well spend this wonderful day alone.

"I missed this. Just...the two of us together, enjoying the moment," I reached for his hand below the table. I slowly caressed it as I felt him reaching for my face.

"I missed this, too, baby. So much," he replied.

It wasn't long enough when the waiter served our meals. We began eating and talking about whatever comes to mind.

After a year, I still couldn't believe we are already here. That we are happy, married and contented with the life we have. What were the chances that the owner of the lost wallet I found is now the guy I am happily married to? Oh well, I guess love really works in mysterious ways.

After eating, we decided to walk by the beach and talk about life. He held my hand as we stopped, taking a moment to admire the sunset. It was an ethereal scenery of orange and yellow which reminds me if the times when we have accompanied Hyatt and Marcus to their beach trip. Back then, we weren't together yet. At the time, I kept saying I only see him as a friend but if I wasn't just denying my feelings, I would've confessed sooner that the little crush I had for him never really faded away.

"Do you like it?" He asked, pertaining to the necklace he gave me. It's a customized necklace with his fingerprint in the middle. He has a necklace, too,  with my fingerprint so we're matching.

I looked up to him and nodded. I then stared at the mirror in front of us as I felt his arms sneaking around my waist.

"Yes. It's perfect, " I smiled, tearing up a bit because I couldn't handle the feeling anymore. I grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the bedroom. "Come here."

I let go of his hand and searched for my gift. It was rather a surprise than a gift, actually. I am excited and nervous about his reaction. I fished for the photo album and gave it to him.

"Wow, baby..." he said, flipping the album page after page. It was an album full of our pictures together but little did he know...

"What?" He was shocked when he saw the last page. "Are you...What? Really?"

I laughed when he suddenly stammered. I felt my eyes water while looking at him.

"Yes," I nodded. "Yes. Yes, I am!"

He immediately pulled me into a hug. "I'm gonna be a dad now?"

"Yes!"

He let go of the hug to cup my face. "I love you. I love you. You don't understand how happy I am right now. I'm gonna be dad! Yes! I love you, baby!"

"I love you," I closed my eyes as I reached for his lips.

__________________

Hi! Thank you for 15k reads! Enjoy the last chapter of this book :)