Chapter Nine

SCOTT IS BACK! I really hope you guys enjoy this. I absolutely love this support and the comments all you guys have been giving. I cannot tell you how much it means to me.

I don't edit any of my chapters so if you find mistakes please tell me. If you're confused about anything, ask me. Thanks so much!! ENJOY!

CHAPTER NINE:

                To say the least I was terrified to go to school. It was Monday morning, two days since I talked to Meg, and currently I was hiding in bed considering just not showing up today. To say I didn’t want to see Scott would be a total lie. I haven’t stopped thinking about that kiss. It’s hard to believe that was just Friday. It felt more like it’s been two years rather than two days.

Over the weekend I was siking myself up to see Scott again. Even though he knew nothing about my mental breakdown after the kiss, I was still worried he’d catch on. So all weekend, I tried to forget about it myself. And with each minute I felt myself getting more and more confident and comfortable. He was a young, attractive guy. That’s all he was. Sure, he happened to be my teacher, but that was nothing to freak out about. Mr. Tennings was Scott and vice versa. I couldn’t be disgusted by one person while being horny for the other. It didn’t work like that.

And that’s what I told myself as I sat through class after class, feeling my confidence build more and more. When the bell rang telling us that 5th period started in 10 minutes, I grabbed Meg, grabbed my books, and felt good when we started walking to the science wing.

The minute I walked in Biology all my confidence disappeared and too say I was nervous was an understatement. In fact, I thought I was going to puke. He looked so good. Too good. I should not be looking at him like this. His back was to me and he was in a pair of black jeans that have seen better day with a burgundy checked flannel shirt over a white V-neck. I cursed today for being Monday. Mondays are the teachers’ “casual dress” day, meaning they can wear whatever the fuck they want, while the rest of the week jeans aren’t allowed. I seriously was about to start banging my desk as I sat down. He looked so young and sexy and delicious and hot and oh my god, I’m horny for my teacher.

Suddenly I felt an elbow jammed into my sound and I squeaked, “What?!”

“You’re drooling, sugar plum.” Meg laughed merrily next to me. She got way to much enjoyment from this.

Instead of arguing with her, and much to her enjoyment, I mumbled, “I know.” I put my forehead to the desk and groaned quietly, causing Meg to laugh loudly. Too loudly, because a certain brown haired, blue eyed man decided to turn to see from who the sound came from.

I looked up only to make eye contact with him, and a huge grin spend across his face. If I wasn’t drooling before I definitely was now. All I could do was stare. He was so gorgeous. His brown hair was sticking up in every direction because he ran his hand through it so often, but instead of looking like a mess, it just looked sexy. His blue eyes were so vivid as the lit up and crinkled in the corners as he smiled at me. And oh god, that mouth. His face was scruffy and that just turned me on even more. All I could think of was the way in felt against me my cheek and my hands. And against my lips.

I slammed my foreheard back down to my desk. Get. Slam. A hold. Slam. On. Slam. Yourself. I just left my head sitting against the cold top of the desk. Praying it could only cool down other parts of my body. His body. The thought automatically popped into my head, as I refused to look up, only remembering what I studied before all the forehead-banging. Let’s face it. The boy had a teeny tiny butt, but he could pull off a pair of jeans like he was a freaking Calvin Klein model. I don’t even know if Calvin Klein made jeans, but if he did, Scott Tennings’s ass would be on the billboards. I let my mind drift to his upper body, that white T-shirt thin enough to hint at the muscles underneath, but thick enough that your imagination couldn’t quite do it. And the flannel shirt did nothing to hide his well-muscled, but still lean arms. Nothing about his body was too much or too little. He didn’t have steroid body-builder look and he certainly didn’t look like a scrawny little science nerd. He was muscled to perfection. Instead it looked like he earned his body from outdoor labor and sports, instead of spending hours in the gym.