Chapter 19: Father?

~3rd Person POV~

Its been almost a year since Izuku's mom has died, his father was still in prison. He kinda felt relieved. He didn't have any problems what so ever and everyone at work is getting along so well.

Everything was on point, no signs of stress, work is not overwhelming at all. He continues to work as a singer, making his mother very happy.

His mother couldn't be more proud of Izuku. He's been through so much and so many obstacles that would've brought many people down, making people give up on the spot. Izuku was different, he didn't let anything stop him, no matter how much pain he was in, he never gave up.

As well, All Might and Izuku grew close together. Their bond became stronger, they felt like family. Izuku almost thought of All Might as his dad, he was always caring and supportive. All Might never take advantage of Izuku or harmed him in any way. Izuku absolutely adored that.

Izuku and Katsuki found an apartment and started living together. It might seem fast but Katsuki insisted on doing this. The blond wanted to watch out for the mental health of the greenette. Of course, Izuku didn't know this. But overall, Izuku and Katsuki are very happy with this decision.

It was a normal morning, pretty cloudy. It was summer season, there was a nice refreshing breeze once in a while. Izuku felt calm, right now he was sitting on the couch with his boyfriend, watching tv. It was the weekend, after having another relationship problem/fight they decided it would be best to have a relaxing weekend.

"What should we eat for lunch?" Katsuki asks as he turns his gaze away from the tv to the green-haired male.

Izuku's eyes were locked to the tv screen, "I want katsudon."

Katsuki chuckles softly, he knew how much the boy loved katsudon. Ever since he was little all he ever wanted to eat was katsudon, "I want curry though," Katsuki protested. He isn't going to lie, the taste of katsudon every single day lacks the flavor of the dish.

Izuku immediately turn to Katsuki, he felt offended. No one could ever say no to katsudon, right? "Excuse me, but did you just ignore my request?" Izuku crossed his arms, he was desperate for this dish.

"It's just that every single day we have katsudon and the flavor becomes boring the more we have it. I rather have it once in a while so the flavor doesn't get boring!" Katsuki explained, in all honesty, he most definitely does not want katsudon. He didn't hate it but his lover seems to love the dish more than his own boyfriend.

Izuku understanding his explanation, finally gave in, "Ok, ok fine we'll have some curry-" Before he could continue his sentence a ringing from his cell phones filled the room. He picked up the phone, the number was unknown. Izuku being curious, answered the call.

"Hello?"

{Hello, is this Izuku Midoriya?}

"Um, yes. Why?"

{Ah, well this is the Musutafu Prison. The prison where your father is being held.}

Izuku's heart stopped, his father? Why? He never wanted to be in contact with his father again, why was this happening?

"O-Oh, well i-is there a p-problem?"

{Well, your father seems to stop eating, drinking, and is ignoring demands from fellow guards. He says all of his actions will stop until he sees you again. He says he wants to talk to you.}

Izuku gulped. Talk? There is no reason for his father to talk to him. After years and years of tormenting, he finally wants to apologize? Was he even going to apologize?