𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚈 𝙰𝚄

An alternate universe in which y/n is an archaeologist and Ruel a... you'll come to know when you'll read it. *wink wink*

Y/n is the best archeologist in the business. She has her own archeologist team with hardworking team members. Her best friend Fleur is her assisstant.

Right now y/n and her entire team are at a site to uncover more archeological remains from the past.

"So team," y/n announces, "we will be recovering archeological remains from the medieval period. It is said that many remains are available at this site. Remember, keep on collecting all the ornaments, jewelry etc that you find and put them in your bags. We'll inspect all of the remains when we all go back to the headquarters." Y/n claps her hands together, "lets get working!"

Everyone goes to a different part of the site and begin uncovering remains from the past. Y/n goes to a different part of the site all alone, to uncover remains. She loves her team, but at the site she prefers to work alone.

After a little digging, y/n came across a few ornaments, which she kept on putting in her bag. After a few minutes of filling her bag with ornaments, y/n comes across an extremelt unusual looking ornament. She looks at it with a confused look all over her face. She pulls her hand out and picks up the ornament. Just as her gloved hand touches the ornament, the ground starts spinning.

"Fleur! Fleur!" Y/n shouts as the ground kept on spinning, but she didn't hear any response. Y/n drops the ornament from her hand. The fast spinning made y/n dizzy, due to which she drops on the ground.

+++

"Miss? Miss are you alright?"

A voice calls out to y/n. She slowly opens her eyes, but shuts them tightly as her eyes came across the blinding sunrays which were falling right on her face. She opens her eyes again. She blinks them quite a few times before sitting up. Y/n looks up to see a beautiful boy looking at her.

"Are you alright miss?" The boy asks again.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Y/n says as she stands up from the ground. Almost immediately her head begins to hurt and spin once again. Y/n loses her balance and falls right in the boy's arms.

"Whoa!" The boy exclaims as he grips on her and makes her stand properly. When y/n still kept on stumbling, he picked her up and began walking.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n whispers. She intended to shout at him, but not only her head, her whole body began aching, which refrained her from raising her voice.

"You don't seem alright. I'm taking you to my house." The boy says as he continues to walk. Y/n began to feel sleepy. She leans her head against the boy's chest as sleep clouded her body.