3

Trying her best to think about something else as she felt the built in in her lower part she tried to get Isabella to stop the massage she was doing with her grabbing hand on the other breast, pulling her nipple and pinching it unconsciously.

Feeling her hand being removed she whined in her sleep whimpering softly that was all it took to make the older woman gave in, but when she beat the nipple in her mouth it created a rollercoaster in her lower part making her clenched her free hand on the sheets as her thighs started trembling slightly.

Breathing heavily, she tried to control herself but at the same moment the lips sucked on her breast abruptly making her undone bitting the inside of the cheek untill she felt a wear taste on her tongue sure that it was blood, she kept her eyes opened to control the door that she forgot to lock.

Her hand around Isabella tightened while the other impossibly gripped the sheets as a volcano was erupting in her making her felt things that she never did, her hip started buckling under Isabella her thrust meeting the void.

She let go of the sheets. Using her left hand she held, Isabella body that was placed across her body as a baby would while the right one went on her private part to  make it quick.

The moment she applied pressure on her clit her eyes fixated on the leaking pussy in front of her imagining it where her fingers was she buckled her head back feeling liquid running out of her, coming undone she pushed her skirt back her eyes now on the mouth that was still sucking furiously on her still sleeping. She didn't even knew what she just did.

Face palming herself she wondered what she did lusting on Isabella body like that. Studying her features her heart swelled with joy and love. Her angelic face was the only thing that made her said yes to her father, to and arrangements that was always that and arrangements.

Tracing her eyebrows with her fingers, then her strong nose and the perfect jawline that come with it before going on the small mouth that was still around her breast, she wiped the drop of milk that came out.

She started producing milk one month ago, just like that. Worried she saw doctor that said it was something that happened sometimes assuring her that it will go back after sometime seeing as she didn't have a baby to suck on them. She knew woman could breastfeed their baby for years the milk being as good as the first days.

The tight grip of the lips around her breast finally softened allowing her to put it back in her loosened dress shirt as the small head rolled on her chest making her smiled, it was clear that she was totally knocked out.

Laying her down she knelled on the bed, removing her clothes, standing up she threw them on the long basket before going in the bathroom attached smiling as she thought back at all the angriness her siblings showed when they found out her bedroom was the only one aside of the master bedroom that had it own bathroom.

Isabella was always her sunshine, the one putting a smile on her face those grey days when nothing else could. Coming back in the bedroom she cleaned her dry loving every minute of it, then put her loose clothes she knew that she wasn't going to wake up soon with the amount of milk she took.

Warmth milk always makes her oversleep she learned first thing about her the moment they came live in the mansion, that is why she will only take yogurt or ice cream.

Laying her on the soft couch near the closed window, she changed her wet sheets her mind remembering how she puppies eyes whenever she wanted one of those knowing she would indulge in giving while her father invariably always say no.

Her PJs on she tucked her in putting the clean sheet on her as she was finally done she heard a soft knock on the door she closed as soon as she could, unlocking it with all the things she required to her before she let her older sister Adria in.

"WOW, she's sleeping Sony." Looking back at her brother behind her she murmured in awe staring back at her little sister sleeping as a princess in her bed then at theirs mother in-laws.

"How do you always do for her to listen to you, God, you spanked her and she left you put her to bed? I tried that once she didn't speak to me for months."

Massaging the back of her neck happy to have a strong perfume that covered her actual scent, Sera looked at them all ushering them out with one movement of her head, not trying to make her more made they followed only Adria stayed in going near her baby sister bed she saw a small smile cracking on her lips.

She knew that all of that was only a way to get Sera attention which she did even if it cost her being slapped and spanked she could be a handful sometimes. Looking around the cleaned bedroom she smiled brighter, Sera hand was visible everywhere things was at theirs places even the sheets was news.

Getting in the bed with her she stayed there just looking at her smiling face it was a heavenly sight to see it, that smile was replaced by a frown for almost a year, now that she thought about it it all started when Sera started going on her business trips around the world barely staying a full week in the mansion, started of the the day she announced her leaving for longer it all unraveled.

Breathing out as she closed the doors Sera leaned on it feeling really tired.

"You should go get some rest Sera, you did a lot today dude we didn't knew you were that strong. My little sister will not test it anymore she know now that she has all your attention." Arching her eyebrows at Ethan, the one Isabella directly followed words, Sera narrowed here eyes at him

"So it's my fault?" Interposing between them Kira, the fourth held her hand up to calmed her down.

"Don't take it the wrong ways Sera. The thing is she misses you a lot much and started doing dumb stuff knowing that if it get out of hand dad will call you and it works. She is sleeping with a smile on something that didn't occur once for all the months you weren't there." Speaking in Adria closed the door behind her diffusing the tension in the air.

Speechless the frown on Sera disappeared slowly at what she just heard, studying all their faces she put a hand on her hip.
Thinking how she did all she did for nothing but the worse.