Chapter 4: the honeymoon prep

Chucks POV

"Are you all packed for later today?" I asked Blair as she woke up. "WHAT? It's Tuesday already???" She said. " this is going to take all day to pack" she said more worried. "DOROTA!" She yelled jumping out of bed. "Blair,Blair it's o.k. you can pack in time you have until tomorrow at 6:00 pm.

Dorota ran in "yes Miss.Blair is everything okay?" She asked " no we have to pack for Paris." she said.

She ran into her closet and came out 4 minutes later changed. "lets go Dorota.. last minute shopping" she said while dragging Dorota down the stairs.

Blairs POV

I dragged Dorota down the steps and got into the elevator. "what's going on Miss. Blair?" She asked me worried. " i told you last minute shopping." I said

We walked into the first store. and bought all of the short dresses, skirts and shorts since it was early spring it will get really hot in Paris.

Serena met us in the next store. "Dorota are you okay?" She asked looking at Dorota who is holding 16 bags.. "yes yes. I'm fine I'm going to back to the penthouse to put these down" she said "okay met you back there later..." I said

Dorota walked away

Chucks POV

I was eating the breakfast that had a sticky note that said "chuck" on it. the elevator dinged so I got up to see who it was. I saw Dorota walking out of the elevator with 16 bags. yes I counted. "Dorota are you okay?" I asked concerned "Miss. Blair go shopping cray-cray" she said "doesn't she always?" I ask.. " No this is worse." she informed me.

Later on at noon Blair and Serena came back but with 10 bags filled of clothes. "Blair you need this many clothes?" I asked "its two weeks this is like hardly anything." she told me pretty convinced. "Dorota! Let's go time to pack" she yelled. Dorota ran to help Blair with the bags and brought them all upstairs.

"Serena?" I said. she stopped walking and came over to me. "why did she buy all of that?" I asked concerned. "it's not ALL for her she bought you stuff too. She did mention something about a 'fresh start' so she needs to get new clothes." she said "thanks" I said.

I went upstairs

"Dorota can we have a minute?" I ask
Dorota walked out of the room.
"Why did you buy all of this? and probably max out your credit card" I asked while standing in front of her.
"All of those clothes remind me of all the bad mistakes I've made. but these new ones remind me of all the good. you." she said "you have to throw all of those clothes out because of that?" I asked "yea"

I helped her pack and at 5:00 we left with 4 suitcases for her and 3 for me. we left for Paris at 6:00.