Chapter 1: Mate?

Chapter 1: Mate?

Alpha Jason's POV:

"Alpha Jason, a rouge has been sighted near the northern border." My beta, Carter spoke.

"Kill it immediately," I commanded

No don't! My wolf, Gavin shouted in my brain

Why? You know how I despise those ruthless creatures!

Jason, something about this rogue is nagging me.

Ok fine.

I agreed with him cause I know that Gavin was usually right. I trusted him.

"Never mind, capture it and place it in one of the guest rooms. Make sure to keep two guards at the door and beneath the windows." I said looking up from my papers.

He gave me a confused look and reluctantly nodded, then left.

I rubbed my face and sighed. I have a feeling something good is going to happen.

Skylar's POV:

Ugh I shouldn't be here! I smelt that I have crossed a pack's territory line a few minutes ago. Once I enter this pack's territory, they will be able to sense me.

Why am I here again? Because my 'father' is a self center, greedy man. I was suppose to be married to a 34 year old alpha two years ago. And what for? Land, power, wealth.

Anyways, back to what I was saying, I SHOULD BE AT NO MANS LAND! Not here! I was close to my 18th birthday and my wolf was stirring awake. Something was nagging me and I ended up here.

"What are you doing here?" A gruff voice commanded

"Um..passing by" I smiled innocently

"You're a rogue." A boy walked up to me. He's probably 20 or something. Yes, he looked hot.

His light brown hair curled a little and his body was muscular and built. His icy blue eyes pierced through my grey eyes.

"No sh*t Sherlock." Sarcasm dripping from my comment

"How old are you?" He asked

"Why should I tel-" I stopped when pain flashed from my chest through my whole body. I let out a small scream and fell to the ground. Cracks echoed through the air before I fell unconscious.

I woke up and yawned. I took in my surroundings. I was laying on a silky bed. The walls were painted light yellow with some trimming on the sides.

My eyes widen in realization. I shouldn't be here! I quickly scrambled out of bed and looked down. I was wearing a long shirt and boxers.

Who has the right mind to change a girl?!? A 18 year old girl!!

I smiled slightly and also realized that I finally had changed into my wolf.

Hello, I'm Brittney, A voice said in my head

I'm Skylar but you can call me Sky

Hmmm

I need to get out of here

She nodded her head in agreement as I opened the door. I quickly stalked out and ran past a room filled with voices.

I kept on running and noticed a door. My freedom!

A smell of pineapples and a bit of woodsy smell hit me. Our mate is here! But being the stubborn child I was, I sprinted across the room happily but bumped into a wall. Nope, a chest actually. Sparks and tingles erupt throughout my body and I looked up.

There stood a 6' ft gorgeous man gazing down at me with lust in his eyes.

"Mate." He growled

"Mate." I whispered, confirming it.

~*~

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter!

Maggie