Aftermath

NUGGET MUST TELL THE WORLD!.
nugget shouts as he runs out of the school gate.

*****************

Nugget's POV.

Wait....Wait Nugget!! The kid shouted trying to get Nuggets attention.

"So this old school can finally be investigated hu?-" A homeless looking man said cut of by Nugget numbing into him.

"Oopmh." Nugget said as he bounced back to the ground.

"Nugget!.. are you alright..?" Lily asked as she helped Nugget get back up, as kid runs to them.

"Nugget is alright Pretty lily!" Nugget said right after hurriedly as he patted down to remove dust from his outfit as well while blushing embarrassedly.

"What..? Why are these kids here?" The homeless man said as he looked around spotting the others.

"There's quite a lot too..." A man supposedly a detective said as he walked over with a buffer man.

"We should get working now sir!" A cop said to the detective as he rounded up the children.

"..."

*********************

"Why are some of you covered in... Goo?" The detective Interviewed.

"And why would we tell you?" Billy growled glaring straight at the detective.

".....This would be a long day huh?" The homeless man said groaning.

"How about we clean them up first?, Then try to ask questions I mean the are kids after all!" The buff man said pointing at all of us.

"Tsk" Buggs said glaring daggers at the man.

"....sure why not, I'll let you investigate the school too I guess." The homeless man said as he quietly tried to let us go with him.

"....hey can you guys TRY to help me even a little bit?!" The homeless man scowled looking at the other adults wearing costumes.

"What are they even wearing?! Like are they kindergarteners or something?!" Cindy sarcasticly said as she pointed at the other adults.

"Heh! They sure don't like you huh Shota?" A man with a stupidly looking banana hair said chuckling to himself while nudging the homeless man.

"..." 'Shota' or the homeless man looked at the banana haired man blankly.

****************