Chapter 6: good ending

It has been 5 months since Harry's disappearance. Draco realize he was in love with Harry. Hermione crued almost every night. She missed her child hood best friend and hoped he was okay. Ron was back to normal and he blamed Malfoy but Draco already knew it was his fault. Draco still had one thing left of harry

 Draco still had one thing left of harry

It was Harry's rose necklace. Harry said his mother gave it to him before she died. Draco missed him dearly and never let the necklace go it was always on his eather in his pocket or on his neck.

With Harry

Harry has been living in the Cabin for awhile. The animals in the forest help him with food and everything else. Harry missed Draco and he lost his necklace his mother gave him. He would always reach for it when he was down and would always forget he lost it. He missed hermione so he decided to owl her one day just to see how she was doing.

With hermione and the gang

Everyone came over my house just to talk when I heard an owl. I looked outside and Ron came with us and we gasped at the sight of hedwig. We started to cry and they asked why and hedwig flew in and sat on my nightstand.

Hermione: she has a letter! It must be from Harry!! He is still alive thank goodness!!

Ron: open it!!

Hermione: okay

Dear mione,

How are you it has been awhile! I miss you guys dearly. I miss you Ron and Draco the most. I Realize that I am in love with Draco, but he was always with the girls so I thought all I was, was a toy to him. I need space. Don't worry though I am completely fine. If you and Ron want to visit feel free. Don't let anyone else know I don't know I am going to explain everything to Draco or anyone else for that matter so I thought you two would be good for now! Remember the forest your parents took us to when we were young! I am there I found a cute cabin and I am staying there. Most of the animals have been helping me. I found buckbeck he is with me. Well I hope you come visit soon I love you mione' bye!!"

Love you bestie,
Harry❣️

Draco: how do you know it isn't fake!

Hermione: Harry always writes this type of heart after his name and only me and Ron know how to do it correctly! Come on we are going now!!

When they got to the forest

Pansy: baby you sure?

Hermione: I am sure love come on

Hermione,pansy, Blaise, Ron, and Draco all walked into the first they found the cabin and it was being Guarded by three hippogriffs. One was buckbeck. Hermione walked up to him and he let them pass. Harry heard a knock at the door and went to check. Hermione and Ron were standing in front of the slytherins so Harry didn't see them.

Harry: hey mi-

Harry was crushed in a bear hug and got quickly kissed on the lips. Harry opened his eyes to see Draco with his hands on Harry's waist and was crying. Harry pulls away and stared shocked

Harry: d-Draco

Draco just cried and hugged him tighter

Draco: I am so sorry Harry! I was stupid! When you left I realize how much I love you! Please never leave me again!! 

Draco cried and Harry's shoulder and harry lifted his head and smashed their lips together. Draco kissed back.

Hermione: what about us?

Hermione smiled with tears in her eyes. Harry ran to hermione and Ron and hugged them. He hugged pansy and Blaise as well.

After telling Harry what happened in the passed months he was happy for his friends. Pansy and hermione were a couple and so were Ron and Blaise.

Draco: Harry I have something for you!

Harry: what is it dray

Draco pulls out the necklace and Harry started to tear up

Harry: you found it...

Draco placed it on his neck and Harry smashed their lips together once again

20 years later
Hermione and pansy got married and had a beautiful baby boy named Cassius Williams parkinson. They named him after pansy's father. He is now 10 years old. Ron and Blaise had a girl named Jean Amelia Zabini. She is now 8 years old. Harry and Draco had twins one boy and one girl. The boy was named Devon Elijah Malfoy and the girl was named Amanda Celia Malfoy. They are both 5. Harry and Draco got there happy ending and so did their friends.

I hope you liked it also tell me if you want me to do a bad ending!! Love you all bye!!