Continuation of chapter 2- a night to remeber

6:05 am:
Note: MaryLynn and Jayden are still talking to one another. They had just woken up...

M.L.: " Ugh, do I have to get up and get ready for school?"

Jayden: " C'mon Mary, it is senior year, where is your senior spirit?"

M.L.: " Gone down the drain, just like my last relationship."

Jayden: " M.L!"

M.L.: " What? I am kidding Jay."

Jayden: " Okay baby, hurry and get ready, so that I can take you to Starbucks."

Note: An hour goes by, and MaryLynn comes out looking like a superstar. She is wearing a beautiful mid length black dress, with ruffles that outline her dress. She has her beautiful luscious long locks of hair curled in a beautiful wavy pattern. Her makeup is worn modestly, she wears her makeup beautifully.

Jayden: " Wow, Mary. Baby, you look amazing. Like a ravishing blooming red cherry blossom. That lipstick girl, it suits you. I can't believe that you're my beautiful cherry blossom. I am so lucky and blessed."

M.L.: " Aweeee Jayden sweetheart. That was literally the sweetest and nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Nobody has ever cared enough to say that. I love you so much."

Jayden: " Are you ready to go?"

M.L: " Yes baby I am ready to go. Just let me go and get my refillable Starbucks cup."

Jayden: " That's my baby, always prepared for anything that life throws at her. Oooooh, I love it!"

M.L.: " Jayden you stop it! You're making me blush! Ahh that's so cuteee."