t w e n t y t w o

todoroki cant stop thinking about the incident and so does her

todoroki cant stop thinking about the incident and so does her. y/n decided to take a half day and while she was leaving all eyes were on her.

U.A may look like a school for well prepped students but people's expectations sometimes is way too high bc in reality, its just a normal high school full of drama.

all she could hear was gossipng and whispering,"is she and kirishima dating?" "wasnt she the one who fell awhile ago" "omg thats so embarrasing," thats all she can hear.

todoroki looked at the window outside their classroom to see y/n's head down while walking out the school, not caring if she bumps with someone.

"her going away is way dramatic, she can just suck it up" a group of girls said passing by todoroki which made him pretty pissed. he glared at them as they walked by which made them alittle scared.

todoroki has so many thoughts in his head, 'did momo have to do something with the incident?' 'did kirishima like her?' 'was she really okay?' all those thoughts burdened him.

after a few hours school ended. kirishima hurriedly packed his things and went home.

"why was that fucker in a hurry" bakugou complained to denki but he needed to lie so he shrugged which made bakugou pissed.

kirishima grabbed out his phone and searched for y/n's number.

redriot

hi y/n !! :)

i hope ur fine

zeather

hi kiri :))

im not fine |
im okay !! thank u tho <3

redriot

thats good to hear !!

are you coming back tomorrow??

zeather

i think so !! im still thinking about it

redriot

oh ok feel better !!

zeather

oh wait i have a question hdjdjd

redriot