♡︎| Chapter 1 |♡︎

••𑁍𓁹𑁍••

Hanako-san of the toilet

"She is one of the most famous urban legend. Just like genies, they grant you what you wish for. But they have to get something from you in exchange. So if you're up to the challenge, go."

My cousin told me. Although, I don't believe what she said. I'm that type of person who doesn't believe things until they saw it. We're playing truth or dare in recess and she dared me to summon her. Being a challenging girl I am, I did.

And I'm not sure if I regret it or not.

Earlier...

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

"Hanako-san Hanako-san, are you in there?"

༺═──────────────═༻
» Chapter 1 «
The Beginning

The door slowly creaks open. Her body froze until there's actually nothing inside the stall but the toilet. she turn to the exit, "*sigh* how disappointing-" then she stopped finding out that she's face to face with a flying ghost. "Hi~" he greeted. The girl tried to slap his face but her hand went through him. "What the.. You're a boy! What are you doing in the girls' bathroom!?" she yelled.

"Whaaat?" the ghost lazily replied, "That's what you're worried about? Did you avoid the fact that your hand just went through my head?"

She went silent with now a hint of terror in her eyes. The boy chuckles, "Well, let's introduce ourselves shall we? I'm Hanako-san. You summoned me, so you came for me to grant your wish yeah?" He asked with a huge grin. He's less scarier than I thought. She thought. "What's your name stranger?" Hanako asked once again.

"I'm (L/N)(Y/N)." the girl introduced. "Now! Tell me what's your wish!" he beams. (Y/N) tilts her head, "What wish?" The ghost froze and wore this creepy smile on his face, "So, you summoned me for nothing?

(Y/N) gulped, "Ahaha~ I do have a wish, u-uh... oh! I wish to have good grades!" Hanako grins, "Okay!" He writes it down to his notebook.

"Your wish is my command (L/N)!" He exclaims happily. (Y/N) can feel her eyes starting to swell in tears. Finally, now my mom can stop bickering about my gra-- Her thought got cut out by a loud sound. She looks at her feet and saw books in front of her. "Wait, don't tell me that I have to study.." (Y/N) grumbled, still not looking up with her dead eyes. "Duh! You have to study to get grades!" Hanako cheekily replied. The student groans. All she wants was to play video games all day without worrying about her marks.

Hanako pats her head, "Now now~ don't be so gloomy~ I had fun studying when I was your age." He giggled. "How old are you exactly?" (Y/N) asked.

The ghost starts to count with his fingers and answers, "28." The (h/c) haired girl nods.

"Now it's time to grant your wish!" Hanako beamed, resulting (Y/N) to have hope again. Thinking that he'll use magic or a spell to make her smart.

             •

               •

I now regret everything...

(Y/N) slowly dies, in the inside. Literally, there's a bunch of books on the desk. And Hanako is tutoring her.

"(L/N), how many cells does the human body contains?" He asked as he slips his imaginary glasses upwards. (Y/N) raises her shoulders in sync and sunk it back down. Hanako smiles creepily, "So it means that you haven't listening to me are you?" She gulps then whines after, "There's too much stuff for me to learn! My brain can't handle it!" "And today is the time you should give your smooth brain some wrinkles~" "Shut up! You're not my mom!" (Y/N) huffed, "I thought you're gonna use some magical spells to make me smart."

Hanako laughs nervously. Then silence hits them for a few seconds until, "Wait, so you're telling me, you don't have that kind of stuff with you?" She hopes that she's wrong. She's too lazy to study. "Ding ding ding! You got it!" The ghost grins. "Are you serious!?" (Y/N) shouted.

Ssssshhhh...

The other students around them hushes and glares at her. "Weird girl, she's talking to herself for an hour now." One of the male students whispers and the group snickers, but it's not quiet enough for the girl not to hear. (Y/N) scowls at them, "Why won't you keep your mouths shut and mind your damn business?" "Woah woah woah (L/N)-san, did you already forget that we're in a library?" Hanako added, "And let's not seek violence like a good student okay~?"

She sighs heavily, "Again, you're not my mom." Hanako, again, wears a sadistic smile on his face, "So? You're gonna disobey me just because I'm not your mom? Do you want your wish to be granted or not?" (Y/N) gulps, "Yes sir Hanako sir." She replied in defeat. Then, they're back on their study session, and just like before, (Y/N) didn't pay attention, ends up daydreaming, and in result, the ghost will threaten her by not granting her wish.

From 4:00 to 5:40 pm, almost everyone in the school are going back to their homes. (Y/N) yawns, before the ghost asks her a question, "How far is the distance between the moon and the earth?"

The girl just said the first thing that came in her mind, "380,000 km." Hanako taps his chin with the pen, "Out of 60 questions, at least you got one right."

This will be an interesting wish-granting experience. -Hanako

☀︎︎End of Chapter 1☀︎︎