~ Steaming ~

~{ cw/tw(?):: Mentions of self harm (technically is it a version of self harm I'm just not specifically aware of what the correct term it it) }~

. . .

Still Wilbur's POV

. . .

"Wilbur, I need to speak to you." Phil spoke once Tommy and Tubbo ran to their room. Feel panic erupt in my chest as I pull off my jacket and start walking toward Phil.

Oh God, what did I do wrong now...

He led me to his room, telling Techno he can't come in with us.

Okay, what the hell is happening...

"Okay, I'm not really sure how to explain this," Phil spoke, suddenly going to his closet and rummaged through a box. He walks up to me, holding a red notebook. "But, if you haven't noticed, Tubbo has been through hell and back. "

He looked at the door then back at me. "Not litterly, I don't think."

"Okay, what do you want me to do with Tubbo?" I asked.

I'm so damn confused, does he want me to talk to Tubbo?

Phil cleared his throat. "To put it simple, I want you to jot down anything weird you notice about Tubbos actions." He scratched the back of his head, obviously feeling nervous. "If you don't want to, you don't gotta."

I smiled and take the notebook from is hand. I've always liked writing and Tubbo is a sweet kid.

"If it means I help him out, of course!" I chirped, which made my dad smile bright and sigh with relief.

"Thank gord, thank you, Wilbur." He placed a warm hand on my shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb.

I smile back.

Now I have an excuse to enhance my writing . . .

"Why couldn't Techno join this?" I asked curiously, remembering he shooed him away when he tried to join.

"Well, he had a pretty bad experience as well, ya know. I don't want to put more stress on him." He choked out, obviously being careful with his words.

I chuckle. "I undestand."

He smiles in my direction, motioning towards his door. "Good, good..."

With that, we made our way out of his room.

. . .

I race to my room almost immediately, grabbing a pencil and opening the notebook on my soft bed.

The cover is a crimson leather, the pages within smooth, there was even a blue strip in place for a bookmark.

I smile, clicking the mechanical pencil and begin writing on the first page:

" Hello to whoever reads this! My name is Wilbur and I am 14, almost 15. My adopted father told me to write down some things that Tubbo does that make link back to his past! (Or so I think)

Once I figure stuff out about this kid, I will jot them down. But for now, I will explain how I found Tubbo!

We were looking for a shop to take Tommy for Christmas and I noticed a large box on a street corner that had 'Merry Chrustmas' scribbled on the front.

I was curious and checked it out! Turns out there was a living boy in it, Tubbo!

I do remember a few nights ago, he was almost begging Phil to hit him? Something about getting anger out. When I figure out more, I'll write it down.