Chapter 1

Nightmare P.O.V

I had hired a new maid today its a male but they wanted to be a maid which is a bit odd to me its even odder when they want to be around me I am evil and no one loves and I am use to that I love to see the fear in people I had stopped caring about people long time ago. I hope this maid does good and doesn't slack off like some others I had which some I had because they were going through my stuff without my permission. I went off to my study and started doing my work in there.

Ccino P.O.V

I am at Nightmares castle and I am a little for what is in there for me but I have to or Nightmare will kill me I got inside of the castle it was much bigger inside than it was outside it would be difficult going though this castle. I walked around for a few minutes not knowing where I am until I came across a room that look like a study so I went in and saw that nightmare was there he had filled me so much fright I can feel it down my spin. He is so scary now ik why people and monsters are sacred of him it doesn't seem like anymore can sacred him away he scares people away I walked over to Nightmare and he looks at me I felt scared but I had to act that I was fine. Even though I am terrified Nightmare had asked me "are you the new maid" I answer "yes I am" I was still a bit scared "I might as well show you around so you know where everything thing is" "alright Mr.Nightmare" he started walking so I had followed him. He had showed me around its a lovely place even though it so dark and gloomy as if its haunted castle he showed me quarters where I would be sleeping at he showed me the kitchen where I would be making him meals and last be not least the bathroom and he had a few bathroom in this castle. After he showed me around he wanted me to go to my quarters so that I can get my outfit ready for tomorrow so I went to my quarters and to rest up for a big day tomorrow.

*The Next Day*

I woke up early so that I can thought I can get to work and start working serving my master Nightmare I went to the kitchen and started cleaning and cooking for him I had cooked hid food and put on the tray. I had put it on the service cart and I had also made him coffee and sat that on the cart as well I pushed the cart to Nightmare room I open the door and walk in with the cart quietly and sat the tray on Nightmares nightstand I gentle woke up Nightmare "its time to wake up and get ready for the day you have work to do master" I said in a sweet voice he woke up and took the tray and started to eat his food I pulled out a mug and coffee and gave it to him, he took it and starting some of his coffee. he ask for more of the coffee so I put more coffee in his mug and he had ate the rest of his food and drank the rest of his coffee "go clean up my study it mess in there and don't mess anything in there or you will be fire and severely injured and you would never be able to walk again do you understand" he said in a dark and evil tone. I responded by nodding because I was to scared to talk "THEN GO!" he said yelling and I had ran out of the room and went to his study and started clean and did what he told me to do without a seconded thought I see why some people and monsters don't take this job. 

His study is so mess and that he is right it does need cleaning I dusted, organized, sort, and etc in his study and its starting to look a lot better than when I first saw it  which is a good thing after a good 20 minutes of cleaning his study it looks good and clean. I walked out of Nightmare study I saw a two maids stare at me with mad and digested look on there face as if I am going to cause trouble from the just because I am new here but I cant think about that right now I need to focus on job and serve Nightmare. I put the cleaning supply where it belongs and went to Nightmare I open the door and walked in went up to Nightmare "I finished up cleaning your study master Nightmare" I said "Good now go clean up other places in the castle" he said in a serious tone "alright master Nightmare" I said I went off to go clean up the the other parts of the castle which he said to do. I will never question what he tells me to do because it can cause me to loose my job or get killed by him I had stopped thinking and started working.

Nightmare P.O.V

The new maid is doing good on his first day here he also makes good coffee I like the coffee a lot  it taste good as well I wonder what he puts in it but I can't  think about that I have go to my study and focus on my work than thinking about that stupid maid. There just a maid  I am not supped to care about them I got up and got dressed and head to my study when I got inside the study to it clean and organized that's good he did a good cleaning up my study. as I was about to start my work I heard a knock at my door I open the door to I that it was one of my maids well the annoying one who is obsessed with me and like me but I hate her and what her dead form all I care.

Demon King's Confession (FluffyNight)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara