Planning a Meeting

Finally the day is coming! The day I get to meet my best friend Cameron. My older brother Jack and I are heading out to California to meet him. Jack is really overprotective and I hope he doesn't go full blown jerk on Cameron. I think I'm starting to like Cameron... I can't tell jack though, he will flip out and not let me go! I hear my name "y/n!! are you almost ready? our car for the airport will be here any minute!" ugh he's so impatient. I grab my bags and run down the stairs. We hop in the car and our on our way to the airport. once at the airport, we head onto the plane.
-------------------4 hours later------------
we arrive in LA. I'm shaking I'm so excited! I had already texted Cameron a picture of what I was wearing because he was going to pick up Jack and I. We got our bags and headed or the pick-up service area. I finally see him. I drop my bags and run as fast as I can towards him. I leap into his arms and hug him very tight. It was like a video from an account that has internet friends meeting. I never wanted the moment to end. Until, Jack says "eh-hem." and ruined the moment.. Cameron grabbed our bags and put them in his car. We hopped in his car with Cameron and Jack in the front and, me sitting I the backseat. (Jack didn't want us near all alone in the front.) We arrive at this gorgeous house. Cameron gets out of the car and goes to my door and opens it for me. He then, helps me out and grabs our bags. Once in the house, we are given a tour. He shows us our rooms. Mine happens to be right next to Jacks. I just kept thinking how he has this huge house but he is the only one living here! I asked Cameron if anyone else lived here and he said "just me and my best friend Nash." i thought it was peculiar because i distinctly remember him saying he lived alone.. I just shrugged it off and thought i would worry tomorrow. It was now 11pm and i thought it was getting late so, i decided to head to bed. Jack also decided to head to bed. I changed into my pajamas, slid into bed and, turned off the light. About 2 hours later i wake up. I hear whispering in the hallway. I could tell one voice was Cameron but, i couldn't recognize the other. I quietly got out of bed and walked to the door. I put my ear against the door so i could hear their conversation. I heard Cameron say "what are we gonna do?!" then the other man said "well all i know is we need to get rid of her brother in order for this plan to work.' i began to shake. Was Cameron really the person he said he was? Or is there parts in his life i'm missing. There was a pause and i hear Cameron say "she never said she would bring her brother! I don't want to kill him!" the other voice who I have now come to believe is Nash said "dude it's the plan or her brother! It shouldn't be a hard decision!! We made this plan with only y/n in the mix! Now grow a pair and we will have to do it!" I heard them move closer to my dor so i ran to my bed and got under the covers. I began to pretend sleep and the door opened. I heard Cameron say "see she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She wouldn't be awake listening to us." I gulped. Had they heard me?! The door shut and the two left my room. I began to shake at the thought of this "plan" they had in store for me. All i know , is i need to keep jack safe at all costs. He was always the one to protect me but now, its my turn to protect him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i am having a cover contest on my instagram @whatawhitesides if you would like to enter all the information is on that account! I wonder what Cameron has in store for Y/n. Is he the "perfect guy" he lead y/n to believe? Or, does he have a very dark secret he has been keeping from her? Stay tuned for more! Remeber to like and comment! Oh ya and add this to your library so you will always be updated on when i post! I love all of you so much and I hope you have the best day ever!