Love and Lust

The first night of the school trip (Episode 26)

*Emma's POV*

The competition was exhausting but we managed to win and that was what matters at the end. Watching Lilly in that sexy little cheerleading uniform and the skirt that was barely covering her hot ass, made me extremely turned on. I couldn't wait to have her all for myself tonight in our hotel room.

*Lilly's POV*

Being a captain to the cheerleading team has always been a pleasure for me but now when Emma was part of the team and I had to watch her dance and jump around in that short skirt she was wearing brought a heat wave through my body down to my groin.

I couldn't wait to fuck her tonight when we were alone.

*Emma's POV*

The party thrown by the teachers to celebrate the winning was a torture. It was taking too long, we had to socialise with everyone as cheerleaders which was only adding up to the sexual tension between my legs.

I wanted to dig my tongue deep into her mouth right here but I had to wait for a bit before I could do everything I had in mind to my lover.

*Lilly's POV*

I could see Emma's frustration getting bigger and bigger with every passing second of this dammed party. I could see in her eyes that she couldn't wait to have me for herself, reflecting the feelings I was having at the exact same moment.

*Emma's POV*

Okay, I was officially done with this torture! I had to take this uniform off of her as soon as possible!

I went to Lilly and whispered in her ear so no one could hear me "Let's get the fuck out of here!"

She just nodded, looking at me with her lustful brown eyes and followed me up the stairs to our room.

Once we were in front of the bedroom, I kicked the door open while dragging Lilly closer to me for a long passionate kiss.

*Lilly's POV*

Emma kicked the door open while bringing me in for a passionate kiss. We entered the room, hitting the doorway a couple of times, focused on nothing but the deep kiss we were sharing. I closed the door on our way in and broke our kiss, moving my mouth down Emma's neck, reaching to my favourite spot, where I bit her. A moan escaped her mouth, making me hot and wet down there.

"Damn! I wanna fuck you so bad right now!" I said with a deep from passion voice.

"I can't wait to have my way with you! You have no idea what you did to me today with that little uniform of yours!" Said Emma with her most seductive voice!

Once we have finally reached the bed, I pushed Emma roughly on the bed which made her chuckle. Fucking hell, how turned on this girl made me!

The view in front of me turned my mind into a mesh. I reached out to Emma's top and quickly took it off. I then started kissing her collarbone, going down to her perfect round boobs. She was wearing a black bra which was highlighting her grey eyes and dark raven hair, making me hotter and hotter!

While I was deep in thoughts, Emma took control of the situation, flipping me over on the bed, climbing on top of me, spreading her legs on each side, cupping me under her with no place to move.

"You're taking too long so I'm taking control!" Emma said, letting out a low chuckle.

I started unzipping her skirt, ready to take it off of her while she forcefully took off both my top and skirt. She wasn't any time and I was liking it!