my mate is a player

Chapter 1

Hello I'm Cally I'm 15 and I'm a werewolf, yes I said it a werewolf, and I have a twin named Hope she’s also a werewolf. We just moved to California where I wish I would find my mate. Anyways our mom made us move here for one reason: to get away from our dad. Our sister Maci and our brother Josh stayed with our dad. Since we're youngest we had to go with mom which kinda sucked because we didn’t want to leave dad.

"Cal, Hope, aren’t you excited to be in Cali!" My mom screamed.

"Ya mom sure, woohoo." Hope and I said.

"Girls cheer up I know you didn’t want to leave dad but it’s for the best." mom said. Maybe she’s right but I’m not sure yet.

"Sorry mom I guess we just miss Maci and Josh." Hope said. She’s right we do miss them, they are the only thing we had when there were fights with mom and dad.

"Cally, are you okay you don’t look so good." Mom asked. What is she talking about?

"What?" I said then somehow I shifted in the car. Good thing I’m in the backseat by myself.

"Cal!" Hope yelled. Mom had that weird look on her face she did the same thing to Josh when he found Saga his mate.

"Hope I think Cally’s Mate is around here, when you first find out you have a mate you shift." Mom said. I started getting excited, yes! I know my mate is around here, now I’m glad I moved here. I shifted back to normal. don’t worry I still have my clothes on.

"Oh my gosh Cally your mate is near!" Hope screamed. Hope started looking weird.

"Hope switch me spots." I said we switched spots and she shifted into her wolf. I smiled. Hope's mate must be near to!

"Looks like I’m not the only one that has a mate in Cali!" I said with a smile. Hope shifted back with a grin on her face. I turned up the radio when my favorite song from Taylor Swift started to play. I sang along to Back to December. Mom pulled into a nice looking house near the woods.

"Is this where we live mom?" Hope and I asked together. Mom nodded and got out of the car and grabbed a box and walked up the steps to our new home and unlocked the door.

"Oh" Mom said.

"My" I said.

"Gosh!" Hope said. We went back to the car and grabbed the box for our rooms and went up stairs. Mom got the master bed room and Hope got the one across from moms and I got the one by Hope's. After we got all the boxes out of the car and unpacked them the house looked amazing!

"Come on girls back in the car we are going to Lows for some paint." Mom said. Hope and I ran down stairs and out the door to the car.

"So Cally, what color do you want your room?" Hope asked I knew what I wanted