The Triwizard Tournament

The feeling of running through the barrier between Platform 9 and 3/4 and the public world was the best feeling I've had in a long time. Summer was amazing but being back with friends would be so much better.

My parents dropped me off outside the platform and we all said our goodbyes. I sprinted through the barrier and when I crossed over my cart stopped. My feet flew out from underneath me and I was face down on the brick floor of the platform.

"Bloody Hell, I'm so sorr- Arabella!" Ron's voice shouted from where he was standing. The rest of the Weasleys rushed over to me.

"Here let me help you up" Ron said, lending me his hand and picking up my stuff.

"Good going Ickle Ronniekins." A deep voice said. I looked up to see Fred towering over Ron. I hadn't seen him since Ginny's birthday this summer.

"Fred! Wow you got-"

"Arabella! Wow you got-" We both laughed at the same time, looking at each other. Fred wrapped me in a tight hug and kissed me.

" Lets get on the train, shall we?" Fred asked

"We shall." I said, holding Fred's hand as he escorted me into a compartment where George and Pacifica were sitting.

"Arabella!" Pacifica said enthusiastically.

"I'm so sorry I didn't give you an address to send letters to over the summer Bella! I meant to but completely spaced it!" Pacifica said, lifting a hand to her forehead.

"Its alright Pacifica! I totally understand, well were all back together now so what's new with you guys?" I asked. The group talked for hours until George, not suprisingly fell asleep against the window with Pacifica sitting in his lap.

"Well Dupont, how was your summer?" Fred asked, now sitting with his back to the window and his legs resting on my lap.

"I missed you, but I played loads of quidditch, read a lot obviously, and as you can probably tell by looking at my hair, I learned more appearance altering spells." I said. My hair was now a dark black color rather than the brunette and blonde as of last year.

"I love the black on you, you definitely changed a lot looks wise, for the best of course." Fred said with a smirk. He wasn't wrong, I definitely grew up a bit more over summer.

"I spent my summer with family and then obviously the quidditch world cup." He said, remembering his summer.

"I wish I could've gone with." I said

"Not to be mean, but I'm glad you didn't. I would've been so worried had you been there when the dark mark was shown. I was glad there was no chance of losing you. Although, it would've been loads more fun with you there." Fred said.

"In other news, have you heard about what's happening at Hogwarts this year?" I asked, my dad said something about a big event but wouldn't tell me.

"Mum mentioned it but wouldn't tell us, any news on your side?" Fred asked, hopeful for even a slight bit of news.

"No clue, hoping its fun though. I hope we still have quidditch, otherwise this year might just be the most boring year possible." I said. I looked to the window of the compartment to see a couple talking. A boy was leaning on the door with his arms crossed, a hufflepuff sleeve showing.

"Is that Diggory?" I asked Fred

"Looks like it, he grew over summer to." Fred said, "Hold on, Is that Katie?"

The girl was without a doubt one Katie Bell of Gryffindor house. Katie and I made eye contact through the window and she shot me a thin-lipped smile.