Part One

Heya guys..so this is my first story on wattpad and am excited….so hope you guys like it…and yeah this story..i promise will be different..

 International Airport,Mumbai,India.

“Bye Mom…its time..I think I should get in fast otherwise I’ll miss my flight..” I said.. “Ok..bye Aliya…take care of yourself…make me proud..” my mom said.. “I will” I replied and kissed her on her forehead…I gave her one last hug and went inside the airport..

I checked in my luggage took my boarding pass and passed the security check too..then I sat in the cafeteria sipping my coffee and thought about what future would be like.. I was going to London…I got admission in the Oxford University…now that was big…I had always dreamt to become a shortfilm director..and this was my first step towards my dream..I was going to do a course on Media in one of the best university in the world..I sent them some of the shortfilms I made…they really liked it and there I was  at the airport..in a few moments I was going to fly towards my dream… “Everthing is going to be new..I neither know the place nor the people..It will be a completely different world for me..I hope everything goes in place..I hope I get adjusted with all the changes..I hope everyone there accepts me…I hope to live  a happy life.” I said to myself… I guess it was loud enough that I attracted a few eyeballs…I apologized for the disturbance and then smiled for no reason…

Soon..the announcement for my flight was made..I boarded the flight..That one was surely the longest flight I had been on.. 9 hours… I never had a chance to travel many places as my father had died at a very early age and my mom was the only working one..she tried to save as much as money possible for my education..and that’s why the whole credit of me being able to go to such a brilliant university was my mom..

I collected my baggage and went out of the airport premises.. I caught a cab and showed the driver the address I had been given.. I was going to live in an apartment with 2 other girls..the whole building was full of rented apartments for students.. As far as I knew the girls were named Scarlet and Alice… “I hope we become good friends…” As the address was far away from the airport.. I got to see a very nice look of the city…it was extremely beautiful.. I had till then only heard about the London Eye,the Big Ben,the Winser Castle and all but seeing it with my eye was a different feeling after all..I never realised when the cab had stopped as I was lost in my dreamland.. “Mam..we have reached your destination” The cab driver said.. I came back to reality.. I paid him his money..thanked him and left..

I used the elevator..I had to go up only 2 floors but my baggage was quite heavy..I then stood in front of my new house..ringing the bell..once..twice..thrice..noone answered… “I guess noones there inside..they both might have gone somewhere..were they informed about me coming?” I thought to myself… It wasn’t that late but I was extremely sleepy due to jet lag.. I had never felt so tired before.. “I swear If I don’t go off to sleep now I’m going to die”.. I decided to sit on the ground until someone comes…but I never realised that I had gone off to sleep…deep sleep…

I got up when a ray of sun irritated me..I opened my eyes and saw two tall female figures standing in front of me..