preview

STARRING ...

KIM SUNWOO
male lead. sun kingdom. soldier. spy.

and
EVELYN MOON.
female lead. moon kingdom. princess.

and
KEVIN MOON
supporting role. moon kingdom. prince. heir.

espionage noun
the practice of spying or using spies, typically by governments to obtain political or militarily information.
similar : spying, undercover work, recon ...

the story is set on a fictional asian island called sangsom, ( 상섬 ) meaning sanghoon's island after the first king and founder, lee sanghoon, passed away.

sangsom was once a united region, with its people prospering in unity. however after the king passed away, once of the princes thought he should be the next ruler, not his elder brother. due to this, he took his supporters and followers to a new, unexplored part of the island, which became the moon kingdom.

the sun rises in the east and the sets in the west, therefore the eastern kingdom was named the sun kingdom and the western became the moon kingdom.

citizens of both kingdoms do not mingle. in fact, it is unheard of to come in contact with a person outside of your kingdom. people keep to themselves and mind their own business.

but what happens when two individuals from the opposing parties find themselves tangled in rivalry and romance?

ESPIONAGE !

COMING SOON ...