The apology!

Draco 🥵

D: Where are you????

Please tell me!

Where are you Layla?

L: Why do you care?

D: Please tell me

I just wanna talk

L: okay, I'm in the abandoned girls bathroom, third floor

D: Alright

After a couple minutes I hear the door creak open and quiet footsteps before it shuts again

After a couple minutes I hear the door creak open and quiet footsteps before it shuts again. Then suddenly two strong arms wrap around me tightly and the person who I assume is Draco nuzzles their head in my neck. I look up and see Draco like I thought with a small frown on his face. I hug back and smile into his chest before hearing him shakily let a breath out.

"I'm so sorry!"

"For what?"

"For making you cry..."

I look up at him and see tears in his eyes, realising that I had made him feel shitty hurt me even more. I shake my head and wrap my arms around him tighter trying to reassure him.

"It wasn't you who made me cry!"

"Wait...what?"

"I embarrassed myself whilst drunk."

"The texts?"

I nod and look into his shimmering grey eyes that had already found their way to me. We stay like that for a while before pulling away. Silence had fell over us while he rubs the back of his neck nervously which makes me feel awkward, and look to the floor. It got too awkward and neither of us knew what to say making it uncomfortable so I walk out of the bathroom and away from him. I embraced the peaceful silence of the abandoned corridor before it was interrupted by a loud slam.

"Layla wait!"

I turn around to see Draco running after me with a look of unsure which makes me unknowingly smile and let out a small giggle. He looked so cute when he searched for what to do but he looked even hotter than normal when he was urgent about something.

"Yes?"

Suddenly he slams me into the wall with a force which takes the air out of my lungs and he leans down. I meet his eyes and a small smirk forms on my face knowing what was about to happen. I reach forward a little and then our lips meet, sparks feel as though they are flying and goosebumps rise, making shivers down my spine. I let go of all my worries as I focus on his soft lips and the urgency and roughness of our kiss. Personally I never wanted it to end.

We walk into the common room and go separate ways without muttering a word each other just like on the walk back

We walk into the common room and go separate ways without muttering a word each other just like on the walk back. We didn't speak about the kiss or anything which was a little disappointing but the silence was comfortable enough. But realising that nothing else was gonna be said I run up to the dorms.

"What's wrong babes?"

"I...We kissed but then we didn't speak after and I don't know what it meant or means."

"Aww, hun!"

She engulfs me into a long hug and I hold onto her tightly which helps me forget about the worries too much. When she pulls out of the hug we talk about everything and I explain all the details till Pansy walks in. She struts over with a smirk on her face and then slaps me with such little force that it was laughable.

"Don't kiss my soon to be boyfriend bitch!"

"WTF!"

"You heard me!"

I couldn't handle it anymore and ran out, all the confusion was painful but what was even worse was not knowing what was going on.mWhere they practically dating? Who did he tell? I'm so confused. I had a red hand mark on my cheek and I was running like an idiot down the halls.

"Layla!"

I stopped right in my tracks and turned around to find Malfoy again. I don't want to talk to him right now because I need to figure out everything so I roll my eyes and turn back around to sprint again. I come to a halt when I get to the stairs that lead up to the towers. But I don't slow down as I jump two steps at a time and keep going up to the top without slowing down. Finally I come in contact with a door which unfortunately causes me to fall but two strong arms grab me. Oh for fuck sake! How did he catch up?

"What?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Because...I..."

Why was I avoiding him? I cant really remember why him specifically but it felt correct and with everything going on avoiding him felt right.

"I...I don't know!"

He laughs lightly and I then remember why because it was awkward and confusing and wrong. I pull out of his arms and make some space between us.

"What's up?"

"Well...its just a bit awkward! And confusing I guess."

He chuckles but then stops as his eyes go wide open and his jaw along with his  fists clenched. His eyes graze over my cheek and he slowly lifts his hand to lightly brush it.

"Who the fuck left that mark on you?"

"P...Pansy!"

"Why?"

"Because she found out we kissed but I don't know how. And she said that I shouldn't kiss her soon to be boyfriend."

"I am Not her soon to be boyfriend."

I smile widely at him because it meant there was still hope for us.

"Really?"

"Defiantly not!"

I laugh and he smiles a genuine smile that I haven't seen before. Then he pulls me into a hug which melts my heart. This is all I've wanted.

 This is all I've wanted