🐢 Scenario #10: Noodle baby 🐢

🐢 The Turtles knew you work at a reptile zoo, which is also an adoption center for reptile lovers.

🐢 What they didn't know, is that you actually have a few reptiles at home. More specifically, snakes.

🐢 You even walk around the city with a snake softly wrapped around your neck (not suffocating you,  just chillin') to let people take some pictures.

🐢 When you came down to the Lair with April and Casey, your snake hid under your sweater because it never seen the place and it smells other reptiles (Hinting the turtles)

🐢 They immediately stopped right in their tracks when they see you watching TV with a snake.

🦋 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸〗🦋

🦋 When he first saw your pet snake, he was screaming eternally. He's still not over that moment he panickly sliced Warren Stones in half.

🦋 He would ask you questions on how your so chill on letting a carnivorous creature with no appendages slither all over you, that's when you remind him that you work at an establishment that is full of reptiles; carnivorous or not, this is really a example of your everyday work.

🦋 When ever it's feeding time, Leo would cover his eyes however, snakes takes their time on eating their prey. So, after a while he gets used to your pet devouring their prey (It still makes him uneasy but he eventually grew a pair)