Chapter two

Will checked himself out in the mirror. He was shocked. Will used to be a skinny boy. Now he was slim and had curves in all the right places. His hair was longer and messy. Then a thought came to Will's head "Sophie, Chris, and Sean will be hear soon." Will picked up his phone and texted Chloe
W: Can you come to my room please.

C: Why?

W: I just need your help with something.

Will heard Chloe's room door open then close. Then he heard footsteps getting closer to his bedroom door. Will went back to the bathroom and hid. When Chloe came in she looked at the empty bed and asked "Will? Where are you?" Chloe walked to the bathroom door and asked "Are you in the bathroom?" Chloe turned the knob and opened the door. Chloe's eyes widened as she saw Will. She pushed him against a wall and asked "Who are you? Where is Will?" I Will gulped and said "Chloe, clam down." Chloe pushed Will even harder against the wall and asked "How do you know my name?" Will sighed and said "Chloe, I am Will." Chloe kept him in place and said "That's impossible. Will is a guy." Will chuckled and said "I was a guy. Until I made that stupid wish." Chloe let go and asked "What do you mean?" Will coughed a little and said "Last night when I went out I stopped by the park. Then a random guy came up to me and said that the wishing well across the park really worked." Then Chloe asked "Do you wished to become a girl? That's weird Will." Will laughed and said "No, I wished I was different. I thought that the well would make me happy. Not a girl." Then there was a knock on the front door. Will gasped and said "Shit! Sean, Sophie, and Chris are here." Chloe sat Will on his bed and said "I Will distract them." Chloe kissed Will on the cheek then left. Chloe slowly went down the stairs and opened the door. Chris smiled and asked "Where is Will?" Chloe gulped and said "Will is still asleep. You guys can come in and I will go get him up." Everyone came in and Chloe sat them down in the living room. Then Chloe went upstairs and went in Will's room. She shut the door and said "They are wondering where you are." Then the door bust open and Sean, Sophie and Chris walk in the room. Chloe turns around and asked "What the hell?" Sean then said "We just wanted to surprise Will. We had no idea he had another girl in here." Sophie turned red and looked at Chloe and asked "Where is Will. He has some explaining to do." Will stood up, took Sophie's hand and said "Yeah I do." Sophie's eyes widened and she asked "What do you mean?" Will looked into Sophie's beautiful brown eyes and said "Sophie it is me." Sophie gasped and asked "Will?"