Chapter 1 - A First Kiss

It was late afternoon; the sun was setting in a golden sky, The moon was beginning to rise and spread a white glitter over the streets and the stars were beginning to appear. Theo was making his way towards the door of a rather loud house, stumbling and wobbling as he walked, whistling the tune of 'bella notte'.

Tesoro was half hidden by the shadows of the large buildings lining the wet and increasingly darnkening streets, watching Theo curiously as he stumbled on his way. A young woman in a long, dark green dress, tightly laced up around the corset walked out of the door and passed Theo as he attempted to hold onto the walls of the buildings in order to walk. 

He winked as she passed by, flashing a bright, charming and drunken smile at her.

'You're drunk Theo... Go home!' She giggled as she strutted on along the road, unaware of the watchful eyes from the shadows.

'Only... A little bit drunk!' He called after her, still attempting to gain both some sympathy and some attention. Tesoro stood, watching from afar, giggling silently at Theo's drunken shouts, following slowly and silently closely behind.

Theo stolled along, continuing his drunken mission to ge to the next tavern, wobbling slightly with every other step. ' I need another drink...' he mumbled to himself, the every so dragging footsteps of Tesoro following him cautiously from behind. Theo ran towards the tavern, which was only a few meters ahead of him, but triped over his flailing legs. 

'Got you.' Tesoro lunged forward and catched Theo as he began to tumble towards the floor.

'Woah! Oh, it's... It's you. The new guy. Tesoro, right... ? I'm just going for a drink. Want to come with me?' Tesoro began to flush a light shade of red, looking at the floor rather than at Theo himself.

'Umm. I would. But you look like you've had enough already...' Tesoro looked up at Theo, finding him leaning on the doorframe of the tavern.

'I'm not that drunk! Just... A little bit...' Theo wobbled, losing his grip on the wall and falling towards Tesoro. Tesoro wrapped Theo arms around him to keep steady, his touch an odd yet nice sensation.

Tesoro broke his daze to look back at Theo, 'Maybe we should get you back to the order...' He tried to prop Theo up against the wall again but theo just lost his grip each time. He hesitated before saying, 

'err, sure. I ran out of money three taverns ago anyway.' He grabed hold of Tesoro who, propping theo up and leading the way, began to walk back to the Order. The darkness of night had arrived quickly and the stars were now bright in the sky. Tesoro began to steal glances at the Drunken assassin as the walked, propped up and wobbling against him. His ruffled hair was moving slightly in the light wind, his prominant features almost glowing in the moonlight, but alwayss looked away before Theo could turn his head to see him also.

Theo suddenly triped over his own feet, gripping tightly onto Tesoro's Jacket in an attempt to regain his balance, but instead only bringing Tesoro down with him. Tesoro fell onto his back, lying against the slightly damp street with theo having landed ontop of him.

Beginning to blush, Tesoro moved his head in a better position so as to see Theo. Theo groaned, rubbing his knee and cursing under his breath.  'I'll feel that in the morning...' He realised that he had fallen ontop of Tesoro and began to laugh. 

Theo's contagious laughing caused Tesoro to giggle slightly, only making him blaush more. 'Uhhh... i don't really know what to say...' Attempting to get up, Theo's drunken state maked his limbs fall back down, landing once again on Tesoro.

'Oh my God! Hahahaha! This is ridiculous! Hahahaha!' 

'Can't you get up?' Tesoro asked, still giggling and now bright pink, his hair flopping and sticking out from the fall and his shirt untucked and loose.