Chapter 3: Stalker

The rest of the day I was dazed. I'm sitting in my car thinking if anyone elses day went like this. I put my hands on the steering wheel and knock my head against it. When I look up I see Amson walking to his car. It's A 2015 Chevy camaro. Suddenly he stops in the middle of the street  turns around and stares right at me.He smiles and walks over. It seems as he got to my car a little too fast. Then he taps my window and I roll it down.

" Hey nice car." And I realized he's just like every other boy. He takes a full 360 around my car checking it out. The he returns.

"So I'm going to this concert this Saturday. Wanna be my date." he just puts the question out there. Just like that.

" Um I don't even know you."

" Sure you do, you know my name. " He smile

"That's not enough for me."

"Well I'll just work this week for you to get to know me." He walks away to quickly for me to protest that one week isn't enough. Feeling selfless I drive home.

"How was your first day at school,honey?" my mom ask when she gets in from work.

"It was ok I decided to try some new outfits and styles. like from the clothes you buy me but I never wear." I exclaimed

"Oh really that's great honey. Do you like it."

"Yes I do actually. I just take some of the new ones and combine them with my styles."

"Well that's great honey. I'm happy your trying something new."

"Thanks Mom."

"So Chinese or Pizza?"

"Chinese." I say with a smile. She knows its my favorite. She always say imma turn Chinese. We watch TV until the delivery arrives. After we eat I head to my room.

Tap tap. I wake with with a startle. I look at my clock and its 2:15 in the morning. Tap tap. I slowly walk to my window and there sitting on my roof is Amson.