✦✧𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝖂𝖆𝖛𝖊✧✦

.•♫•♬• 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮~
~𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 •♫•♬•

•♫•♬• 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮~~𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 •♫•♬•

"Jinyoung" I called him and he looked back flashing the brightest smile.

"You are forgetting something" I reminded him.

"I love you" he said,

"Aren't you forgetting something too?" He mischievously smiled this time and I kissed him with all my love.

Then I woke up.

What the eff was wrong with me to dream something like that? What was I? A six years old waiting to marry her prince or what?

I sighed.

I woke up in the sweetest way possible today. There was no sign of tiredness. I had a nice sleep.

The most I could wish was to dream a bit more.

"Ugh" I told myself to wake up.

Having a crush on the college crush was neither a good nor a happy thing.

Everyone would already outcast me if they knew that I have a crush on their Jinyoung.

But then again they all have a crush on him.

I got out from the bed and looked at my satisfied reflection. Why was I so happy because of a useless dream?

I dressed myself up in a nicer way than usual. It was absolutely for no reason. I just wanted to do it.

I was wearing my shoes. Suddenly I noticed the bicycle on my porch.

I wanted to give it a whirl. So I rode on it to go to my college.

But I could not move it by pedalling. Then I realized it was because someone was tugging on it.

I looked behind to see Jinyoung smiling crookedly at me.

Looking at him, smiling like this, made me feel, he already knew about my little dream that night. I hated his smile.

"Good morning" he wished.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him ignoring his wish.

He came towards me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up to get me off of the bicycle.

I wanted to cry.

"What is the meaning of all these?" I asked crossing my hands.

"Go with me" he said not looking at me.

"Huh?" I was confused and surprised. Did he think this was the way to ask girls to make them walk with him.

"To the college" he said looking down at the bicycle.

"Please?" He looked up and gave me puppy eyes.

I was not going to give in to them that day.

"No. I can't walk today. I have sore legs" I said and was about to ride on it again.

"I could carry you" Jinyoung said before lifting the bicycle up and taking it to rest on my porch again.

"Bicycles will make it even more sore" he said and grinned.

"Jinyoung" I called him.

"Sunbae" he corrected me again. No. I did not want to call him sunbae. Calling his name only made me feel different. I did not want to let go of this feeling.

"Nah" I kept my leg on a big brick,

"Just Jinyoung" I smirked at him. And he knew that that was the condition to make me walk with him.

"But why? You are a freshman. Everyone from your class call me Sunbae" he whined.

"I don't care" I said happily and trying to get my bicycle back.

"No. It's okay" he held my backpack.

"What's okay?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

He closed his eyes, breathed in and out, before saying,

"You can call me Jinyoung."

He opened his eyes.

"Wow. You are dramatic" I paused before saying,

"Jinyoung" then I laughed out satisfyingly.

We walked together, keeping distance between each other.

Suddenly Jinyoung held my arm and pulled me closer. What was it I felt every time he touched me?

"What?" I asked him.

"It did not feel like you were walking with me" he said pouting a little.

"I was comfortable that way" I said moving away from him again. I should stay away from him for my own sake. I would have too much competition if I gotten involved with him.

But it still would have been nice.

I shrugged off my thoughts.

I kept my eyes down looking at the little bugs as I walked, careful not to crush any of them.

"You want to meet her" he suddenly said.

He was clearly talking about my mother.

"It was not a question" I said giving him the hint that I did not want him to assume anything about me.

"You know it" he said not regretting it at all.

I stopped walking and faced him. But he kept walking anyway, still looking ahead. I tugged onto his shirt with my hand to make him stop in his tracks.

He abruptly stopped and met my eyes.

"I want you to stop pretending you know everything about me" he raised one eyebrow.

"I need you to" I corrected myself.

"I am not" he uttered carefully, perhaps he was not sure of his own words himself.

"I don't want you to keep interfering. It is a serious issue" I was tired,

"At least for me" I whispered the last bit.

It was not like I did not want him to see this as something really serious. It was just I did not want to burden anyone with my problems.

No one would understand, at least not someone like Jinyoung, who was born in a happy family and seemed to have no family problems like mine.

He grabbed my arm to make me look at him again.

"You think, it is not serious to me?" He asked this time.

I was not sure about what to say. But I did what I thought was best for then.

"Yeah" I said and made my arm free from his hold.

I started walking in front of me and he was still standing there.

"Hana" he called me after I took a few steps.

But I did not look back. As much as I liked to call him by his name, I used to get weak by hearing my name from his mouth too.

So I had to muster up all my strength to walk away not looking back at him again.

____________

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

Tadah another chapter! Let me know your honest opinions.